Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celtic Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:31 pm

http://www.myspace.com/celticlegacy

Well if your Irish your gonna love this and if your not Irish you may like it. Celtic Legacy - Guardian Of Eternity, first listen it kicked my butt.
Has that definite Irish sound mixed with the heaviness of traditional metal, the guitar sounds are in full force on this cd, but one thing that really didn't hit me were the vocals althought they fit nicely they tend to be weak in areas.

Kinda reminds me of Intense from the UK vocally! Good stuff!

Wargod48

NP: Celtic Legacy - Guardian Of Eternity
Back to top Go down

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Yea a great band indeed, GoE is their 3rd album, the last one "Resurrection" is amazing, I've listened to GoE a couple of times now and I'm still getting use to the new vocalist.

They are Big Thin Lizzy fans, and have appeared on a Lizzy Tribute (Ult has that I think)

What Version of the album did you get ? the 1 or 2 CD edition ? there is only 110 copies of the 2 CD edition, as they were prepaid by people (like me) who helped fund the recording of the CD when they were under financial pressure, CD 2 was the Demo's.

Check out Resurrection if you haven't already.

Last edited by Locky on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:49 pm

1 cd version!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Wow just heard Resurrection and they are great as hell. They certainly know what they are doing musically they play some great metal one of the better metal bands I've heard in a number of years!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Gotta get me some of dat!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Maybe I didn't listen to the samples long enough but I didn't hear the "Celtic" part. I'm a big fan of Celtic music so I kept waiting for the fiddle, bagpipes and or flute to kick in but I didn't hear any.

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:01 pm

I love the celtic rock, so I'll have to check into that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celtic Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celtic Legacy   Celtic Legacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celtic Legacy
Page 1 of 1