Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Empty
PostSubject: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:33 am

Scrolls Of The Megilloth (2008 re-issue)
by Mortification

2008, Metal Mind Productions
"Re-release of a cult classic album from 1992! Includes 3 live tracks as a bonus! Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies."

Bonus Tracks
Time Crusaders (Live)
Inflamed (Live)
The Destroyer Beholds (Live)

Post Momentary Affliction (Ltd. Ed. re-issue)
by Mortification

"Re-release of the third album from 1993. Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies".

Bonus Tracks
Butchered Mutilation
Grind Planetarium (Live)
Distarnish Priest (Live)
From The Valley Of Shadows (Live)

Blood World (Ltd. Ed. re-issue)
by Mortification

"Re-release of the 4th studio album from 1994. Includes 2 studio and 2 live tracks as a bonus! Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies".

Bonus Tracks
Altar Of God (Studio)
New Beginnings (Live)
BloodWorld (Live)
Entering The Eternal Dawn (Studio)

Primitive Rhythm Machine (Ltd. Ed. re-issue)
by Mortification

"Re-release of the album from 1995. Includes 5 live tracks as a bonus. Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies".

Bonus Tracks
Primitive Rhythm Machine (Live)
Mephibosheth (Live)
The Majestic Infiltration Of Order (Live)
J.G.S.H. (Live)
Killing Evil (Live)

EnVision EvAngelene (Ltd. Ed. re-issue)
by Mortification

"Re-release of the album from 1996. Includes 4 live tracks as a bonus. Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies".

Bonus Tracks
Envision A Beginning (Live)
Buried In To Obscurity (Live)
Chapel Of Hope (Live)
Peace In The Galaxy (Live)

Triumph Of Mercy (Ltd. Ed. re-issue)

by Mortification

"Re-release of the album from 1998. Includes 1 live and 3 studio tracks as a bonus! Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies".

Bonus Tracks
Dead Man Walking (Studio)
Influence (Live)
God Shape Void (Studio)
3 Of A Kind (Studio)

Hammer Of God (Ltd. Ed. re-issue)
by Mortification

"Re-release of the album from 1999. Includes 3 live tracks as a bonus. Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies".

Bonus Tracks
Medley
God Rulz
At War With War (97 Demo Version)
Visited By An Angel (97 Demo Version)
Metal Crusade (Instrumental Version)
Hammer Of God (Live)
Martyrs (Live)
Liberal Mediocrity (Live)

The Silver Cord Is Severed/10 Years Live Not Dead (Ltd. Ed. dbl. re-issue)
by Mortification

"Re-release of the album from 2000 expanded with additional 4 studio tracks. Includes bonus CD with live album 10 Years Live Not Dead. Digitally remastered using 24-bit process on a golden disc. Limited edition digipak to 2000 numbered copies".

Disc 1 Bonus Tracks
Priests Of The Underground (Studio)
Purest Intent (Studio)
12 Men (Studio)
I'm Not Your Commodity (Studio)

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:36 am

I'd like to get the "Blood World" reissue, just for the two studio bonus tracks. The rest I pretty much already own. I already have several copies of Scrolls and PMA.

Some of the "bonus" tracks on Hammer of God were also bonus track on the original release. Only the additional live tracks are new.

I'm curious why they didn't release the studio version of Time Crusaders on any of these CDs. Should have been added to PMA or as that is when it was recorded.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:32 am

wow! I guess I better start savin' some money......These look awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:06 pm

I need to get PMA. I had it once, it left me and never came back.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:02 am

I just got the Blood World reissue today and the bonus track "Entering the Eternal Dawn" is awesome! I'm surpised they didn't include this song on the official release. I wonder when it was recorded because the vocals sound exactly like the way Steve sounded on Scrolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:45 am

Why not the first album?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:14 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Why not the first album?

It was re-released as well, only not on Metal Mind. That particular album was never owned or put out by Nuclear Blast. Metal Mind purchased the rights to the albums from NB. Since NB never had the rights to the first album, they couldn't put it out.

However, Soundmass did put out a digi-version of the first album. Remastered, expanded booklet, etc.

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:27 am

ultmetal wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Why not the first album?

It was re-released as well, only not on Metal Mind. That particular album was never owned or put out by Nuclear Blast. Metal Mind purchased the rights to the albums from NB. Since NB never had the rights to the first album, they couldn't put it out.

However, Soundmass did put out a digi-version of the first album. Remastered, expanded booklet, etc.

Who reissued it with the "vomit" cover in the secular market back when 'Scrolls' got sorta big? I know the Christian market had the plain black cover with the logo...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:35 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Why not the first album?

Who reissued it with the "vomit" cover in the secular market back when 'Scrolls' got sorta big? I know the Christian market had the plain black cover with the logo...

Intense Records put out both versions of that album. The first album was never picked up by Metal Blade or Nuclear Blast, unlike most of the rest of the Mortification catalog.

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 am

ultmetal wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Why not the first album?

Intense Records put out both versions of that album. The first album was never picked up by Metal Blade or Nuclear Blast, unlike most of the rest of the Mortification catalog.

Ah...cool.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:01 am

Quote :
The first album was never picked up by Metal Blade or Nuclear Blast, unlike most of the rest of the Mortification catalog.

I wonder why, it's one of their best! scratch
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 am

troublezone wrote:
Quote :
The first album was never picked up by Metal Blade or Nuclear Blast, unlike most of the rest of the Mortification catalog.

Intense held the rights to the record worldwide apparently. I also think that it was overshadowed by the far more popular "Scrolls of the Megilloth", which was the album that helped get the band their Nuclear Blast contract.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 am

ultmetal wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Intense held the rights to the record worldwide apparently. I also think that it was overshadowed by the far more popular "Scrolls of the Megilloth", which was the album that helped get the band their Nuclear Blast contract.

Speaking of Intense records i was surprised to hear so many rumors about how greedy that company was, especially being a Christian label. Oh well at least Soundmass reissued it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:25 am

troublezone wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Speaking of Intense records i was surprised to hear so many rumors about how greedy that company was, especially being a Christian label. Oh well at least Soundmass reissued it.

It wasn't a "Christian label"...it was a typical record label that focused on putting out Christian-based music...I'm sure the business side was no different from any other label...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Picked up The Silver Chord is Severed and really like it. Better then I remember.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 pm

Nazgul wrote:
Picked up The Silver Chord is Severed and really like it. Better then I remember.

For some reason, most people don't like this album. I'm in the minority with you. It's different from most of their albums, but I like it.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:32 pm

I found plenty of records used for 10 bucks from mortification(metal mind). I picked 3 which I didn't have before.

I would like to have break the curse, and the VIDEO COMPILATION from Mort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...   The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Mind MORTIFICATION re-releases...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: