Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W.A.S.P. The Sting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:36 am

W.A.S.P. The Sting O98184

Anybody heard or seen this WASP live venture? Apparenly it was a webcast back in 2000 that went a bit awry. Chris Holmes is drunker than usual, Blackie's vocals are questionable in many spots, but this is raw WASP in action and I love it! But Blackie can do no wrong in my eyes.

If you see the DVD, the beginning of Sleeping (In The Fire) is particularly atrocious. Fast forward to that section. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:23 am

I have the CD. Not one of my favorites by them. I don't dislike it though.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:43 pm

Never picked this one up.. not only cuz I heard the quality was godawful, but also cuz my live W.A.S.P. needs were already pretty well covered since I already owned LIVE IN THE RAW and DOUBLE LIVE ASSASSINS.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Have it on cd but my fave WASP live album will be always LIVE...IN THE RAW. DOUBLE LIVE ASSASSINS was not bad but their first live album was better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

Number of posts : 55

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:01 pm

I have the DVD. It's ok. Blackie is alright but Chris Holmes is a complete mess it's not funny.

Can't beat Double Live Assassins imo.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:00 pm

It's decent. But I was none too thrilled when I got it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Blackie sounds kinda hoarse and Chris looks and sounds wasted."Damnation Angels" sounds pretty killer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W.A.S.P. The Sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.A.S.P. The Sting   W.A.S.P. The Sting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W.A.S.P. The Sting
Page 1 of 1