Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internet Radio

Go down 
+3
krokus
scottmitchell74
Damien Solta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Solta
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 112

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:17 pm

Does anyone here listen to an internet radio station, and if so, which one?
Because I'm kinda looking for a good one that I could listen to every once in a while for ideas of new bands and such.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Pandora
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:36 pm

For real heavy metal/thrash etc...from the 80s or bands of today with a 80s sound and attitude you should go to:
http://www.metallia-radio.es/index3.htm
and press on the tape picture and just look for a day. Its a weekly program and they put it on the net for people to listen to. Its spanish but the music is from all around the world and all pure metal.
Back to top Go down
Damien Solta
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 112

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:42 pm

krokus wrote:
For real heavy metal/thrash etc...from the 80s or bands of today with a 80s sound and attitude you should go to:
and press on the tape picture and just look for a day. Its a weekly program and they put it on the net for people to listen to. Its spanish but the music is from all around the world and all pure metal.

Thanks, for the record I didn't see a tape, so I checked out the "programa" section and I found it there. When is it put out anyway?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:52 pm

Damien Solta wrote:
krokus wrote:

Thanks, for the record I didn't see a tape, so I checked out the "programa" section and I found it there. When is it put out anyway?

Its on every sunday live from 15.00 till 17.00, Spain time but you can listen to old programs on their web site. The tape is a picture of a old cassete tape. From their you can download last week program for exemple. Hail to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Dementiaradio.com is my fav its the best on the net for prog/power metal and everything between
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 pm

This one is free and easy to use:
http://www.braingell.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Wow this thread is old but hey what the hell.... My station is on every wednesday from 6pm to whenever at www.mogulus.com/preludetometalradio we have live video of our show, you can call in, make requests, watch videos etc etc etc. the list goes on. If you go to the site now there are videos playing 24/7 so go check it out. I have a thread about it on here somewhere.

Metal novice
Metal novice
fightingokra

Number of posts : 3

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 am

This is a real old thread but I thought I would throw this out. I created a Pandora station based on NLTM's top 30 favorite bands, and a few of the Metal on Metal songs as seeds. It has turned out very very good, though I have to thumb down some nu-metal songs from time to time.

Check it out, tell me what you think.

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh319770674700253904
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Radio   Internet Radio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet Radio
Page 1 of 1