Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008

Go down 
+2
Olafsto
krokus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Empty
PostSubject: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:37 am

I am a big MAGNUM fan and i am happy that finaly they released a new live album. This is a very cool one because its a double cd release with disc 1 with songs from many of their albums and disc 2 with the full WINGS OF HEAVEN album, from the first song till the last and i think thats very cool. A buy or die release for any BOB CATLEY, MAGNUM or just HARD ROCK fans.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:33 pm

MAGNUM rules!!!!!
Will buy this one for sure, thanks for the info Krokus
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:03 pm

No problem OLAFSTO. Great to see an other fan of this great band on the forum.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Wings of Heaven wasn't my favorite Magnum era, but it has grown on me. I'll probably pick this up. One of the best bands ever. Actually the best melodic band ever, IMO. Grand Prix and Touch were good too, but didn't have the staying power.

Last edited by SAHB Healer on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:44 pm

I wish this bands cds werent so hard to get. When I do find their albums they are a little pricey. Im trying to get their remastered albums I only need

Kingdom Of Madness
Chase The Dragon
The Eleventh Hour

These werent remastered but i need these too
Vigilante
Wings Of Heaven
Sleepwalking
Rock Art
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:56 pm

The first thing I found from these guys was Princess Alice And The Broken Arrow. It wasn't a bad album but just didn't grab me very hard. However, I liked it enough to want to give them another try. Then I found Wings Of Heaven in the buy one at $4.95 get one free section. Listened to it last night and it impressed me a lot more than PAATBA. I will definatly seek out more from these guys.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 am

Good Dallasblack. If you liked WINGS OF HEAVEN you should buy this double live album because they play all the songs of that album. Also i recomend ON A STORYTELLERS NIGHT and VIGILANTE.
Also the new BOB CATLEY solo album is great like always.
Back to top Go down
Zé Metal & Company
Metal novice
Metal novice
Zé Metal & Company

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:10 am

MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Magnum-Vigilante-329166

Great albun and band 🤘 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Good band that should get more attention. You know, that Vigialnte album cover kept me away for awhile. A little too ghey.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Magnum is awesome. Definetly pick up On A Storytellers Night. The only live album I have of thiers is marauder and I bought that by mistake but its actually not that bad. I hear the Wings Of Heaven Live cd is good too but im not too big on live albums for every band I listen to but if im in the mood to get I will. Its the only magum cd I dont have excluding the compilations.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Magnum is awesome. Definetly pick up On A Storytellers Night. The only live album I have of thiers is marauder and I bought that by mistake but its actually not that bad. I hear the Wings Of Heaven Live cd is good too but im not too big on live albums for every band I listen to but if im in the mood to get I will. Its the only magum cd I dont have excluding the compilations.

I agree. Storytellers Night was their peak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008   MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAGNUM:WINGS OF HEAVEN LIVE 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: