Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon

Go down 
+6
kethdredd
Thrasher73
Rex
Olafsto
ultmetal
Temple of Blood
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Empty
PostSubject: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:58 am

We're mixing it now. It's called "Overlord". Nine new tracks and a cover version of "Forbidden Evil" by FORBIDDEN. This will mark our first recording with ex-ANTITHESIS bassist Jim Lewis.

I think some of you guys will really like it. We think it's a big step up from our last disc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:59 am

Cool! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Looking forward to it. 🤘

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:29 pm

I`m pretty sure it will sound terrible, and i woun`t enjoy it at all!!
just kidding Was just trying to sound like you Temple Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:56 pm

If it doesn't sound like the first album, forget it...
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:00 pm

I hope there are no major key structures or catchy choruses either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Don't you people realize that metal is dead?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:06 pm

Looking forward to the Forbidden cover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:14 pm

i'll get it for sure. and surely not for the forbidden track. i'd prefer another original for sure...or perhaps a dofka cover... Laughing
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:43 pm

What are the vocals like this time around?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:44 pm

DOFKA/PSYCHO SCREAM are great no doubt. Heard the new DOFKA song on their MySpace page?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:54 pm

kethdredd wrote:
What are the vocals like this time around?

Well, we recorded a FORBIDDEN cover song so that should give you a good general idea of the overall style.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:58 pm

I really liked the first one so I'm sure I'll like this one as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
DOFKA/PSYCHO SCREAM are great no doubt. Heard the new DOFKA song on their MySpace page?

no yet. a new dofka release it's like a dream. so you don't like brick mistress/screamer?
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:30 pm

syrus wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

no yet. a new dofka release it's like a dream. so you don't like brick mistress/screamer?

I haven't listened to those as much. I had "Toxic Wasteland" and I listened to "Virtual Insanity" all the time. I wish "Virtual Insanity" would get issued on CD someday.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:47 am

I already repluied to this thread on another board. I'm not going to reply here too....

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:22 am

A step up from the first one.....Wow!!! The first one kills!!!

I cannot wait!!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:11 pm

syrus wrote:
so you don't like brick mistress/screamer?

I've been courting Jim about Brick Mistress re-release for an year now. He must be getting very tired of my e-mails by now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:47 am

stormspell wrote:
syrus wrote:
so you don't like brick mistress/screamer?

I've been courting Jim about Brick Mistress re-release for an year now. He must be getting very tired of my e-mails by now Smile

perhaps there are some problems with other members. go for the dofka stuff. it seems that a lot of people are going after it. i still remember when i had to buy the cd because of the bonus tracks, near the cd "boom". you can see it as a tribute to eric larnoy(RIP). agnes from b.dragon is still availiable to be approached. and sure your releases will be countless times better that the usual b.dragon boots.

and check your PM about the band i was telling you. but go for their mighty demo 86. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon   New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TEMPLE OF BLOOD album to be released soon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: