Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone watch south park?

Go down 
+10
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
mc666
Required Fields
thejokeriv
DeathCult
Thrasher73
fingers
caniplaywithmadness?
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

anyone watch south park? Empty
PostSubject: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:05 pm

yup, its crude and offensive, but its still hilarious. i'm a diehard fan. any other fans?
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:56 pm

hell ye I reckon theyve improved with their episodes over time like their new stuff is so much better than the episodes that were around 10 years ago
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:06 pm

I watch it pretty often.It and Family Guy are my favorite toons.Cartman is one crazy little bastard.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:13 pm

I used to be really into it, but I think it was funnier back in the day. It's comin right for us! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:19 pm

I watch it sometimes - the movie is still funny.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28448

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:48 pm

The movie is one of the funniest movies ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:33 am

what is it with metalheads & silly ass cartoons?

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:03 am

they both stave off the madness. insane

anyways, South Park is an alright show, there are some cartoons that I'd rather watch, but sometimes I get into a Sout Park mood. I think the Lords Of The Underworld freakin' rock!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:31 am

mc666 wrote:

Its all a release from the real world. insane
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 am

I like it, but I don't watch it often. I'll catch a few episodes, laugh my ass off, then forget about it for the next few months. Then I'll remember it's on, watch it a few times and the cycle repeats.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:30 am

drugs are bad mmmmkay, don't do drugs mmmmkay?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:33 am

My older brother loves the show. Me? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:28 am

I don't watch it anymore, I get demented enough watching Family Guy. My fondest memory though was the hunting one:

"Look! A Deer!!!!" then they open fire with the machine guns til there's no trace of the animal left.

Priceless. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:48 am

mc666 wrote:

Beavis & Butt-Head were the best show ever spawned insane
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:48 am

DallasBlack wrote:
I don't watch it anymore, I get demented enough watching Family Guy. My fondest memory though was the hunting one:

"Look! A Deer!!!!" then they open fire with the machine guns til there's no trace of the animal left.

Priceless. Laughing very hard

That's the one I was quoting, it's called Volcano, truly hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37649

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:38 pm

My brother and I were just talking about South Park the other day. I haven't watched it in a while, though I still catch it occasionally. I have only seen the movie once but I really oughta pick it up on DVD one of these days... it was SO wrong on SO many levels but still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Some of my favorite South Park episodes... "Starvin' Marvin," "Lemmiwinks," "Stan's Gay Dog"... too many to list but those are my top three.

"South Park" used to be the sickest cartoon out there, but I think Comedy Central may have beaten it with their more recent animated show, "Drawn Together." Any of you guys seen that one? Yowza, that is one DISTURBED toon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Yeah FF,I watched alot of the first season of Drawn Together.I havent watched a single episode this season.It is a pretty demented cartoon.I just kinda grew bored with it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:12 pm

I gave Drawn Together a shot for 2 or 3 episodes, but I didn't care for it.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:30 am

Big fan here Smile) The one thing I don't like is how Cartman sounds nowadays, he had much better voice few seasons ago.

By the way, you can watch all episodes + movie here: http://www.southparkzone.com/
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:18 am

I used to watch it all the time. Loved it....but I cannot stomache the newer episodes. They just seem to get more and more stupid. Still, I have the movie, and it is freaking hilarious.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:04 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Same here. There's just too much going on at one time, and the voices are extremely annoying.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:54 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Same here. There's just too much going on at one time, and the voices are extremely annoying.

As a Christian I should be appalled at what goes on on Drawn Together, but it's just too damn funny for me to be offended (just like Family Guy). Oh well, the Lord will forgive me for watching that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:22 am

One word:

"TIMMY!"

anyone watch south park? PdASSOP0005

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:35 pm

LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD!

When I saw Iron Maiden last year, in between the openers and Maiden, people in the crowd were yelling random stupid stuff around the arena ("MEEETALLL!" "MAAAAAI-DEN! WOOO HOOOO!" etc.) so on a whim I yelled "TIMMY!" and everyone in my section went bananas and started goin "TIMMY! TIMMY! TIMMY!"... that was pretty freakin' funny. 🤘

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone watch south park?   anyone watch south park? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone watch south park?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: