Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker

Go down 
+14
Jedilink
Sword Of The Heretic
Smindas
MetalH
Metal Misfit
Thrasher73
Invader
INVADERS
mc666
Fat Freddy
KissinMaiden
SideShowDisaSter
Lurideath
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Empty
PostSubject: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:48 pm

Demo of a new song:

SLEEPWALKER (Demo) 🤘
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:57 pm

Nice....I'll have to get it once it comes out !!!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Well I must say that this to me is the best they have done in a LONG time! I'm glad they are finding their way back to playing real metal! I am interested in hearing what the other songs sound like.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:41 pm

That was really good! I've already heard Washington Is Next (saw the live video of it someone posted on YouTube) and thought it was quite good as well.

I think this new album is gonna RIP!

Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 8:56 pm

WoW, sounds Awsome. Hope most are of the songs are kinda like this. Lets not mellow up Dave!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:03 pm

Have you heard Gears Of War yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:09 pm

Have any of you heard Washington's Next?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:10 pm

Yah, but I thought that was only for the game and wasn't gonna be on the album?

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:12 pm

I'm not sure yet, lots of things could change before the album released so I definetely don't know.. This song does rock though! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 pm

Sweeeeeeeet... thanx Eyesore! Can't wait to check this out!! I've already heard "Gears of War" (great track) so I hope this one is just as good!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:24 pm

Quote :
Have any of you heard Washington's Next?

Yup. Good tune, with a nice thrash break in the middle.

Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 9:59 pm

I've heard gears of war which i think is awsome, and i heard washingtons next when Megadeth came to jersey!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 12:32 am

sounds pretty good. nice guitar work going on here.

Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 12:32 am

I've heard Gears of War and don't care for it. Haven't heard Washington's Next yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 12:51 am

"Gears Of War" is a good tune, but it was specifically written for a video game, so I'm not gonna think it represents the album. Plus, it sounds like it fades too soon. Good tune, though.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:18 am

This song is excellent.... best thing they've done in years....

MEGADETH ARE BACK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 6:24 am

Sounds awesome. I can't wait for the new album.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 2:11 pm

Sounds better than anything since Rust in Peace.Cant wait for the new album:metal:
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:05 pm

This album is going to be awesome. Dave is STILL in his prime. The System Has Failed is my 2nd favorite Megadeth album, and I'm really looking forward to this new one.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 3:18 pm

I like this song pretty well. I really dig Gears of War though. It has a classic Megadeth vibe to it. 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 12:37 pm

This is awesome. This new album is going to be insanely good, or at least I hope.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 10:21 pm

This is one album that I am willing to camp out at the music store to get.
Back to top Go down
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 9:46 pm

ARGHS!!! The link you put up doesn't work and I tried going to the Official site and you gotta put in info so they'll send you a link for the download...unfortunately the link didn't download the song!!! I kept trying and it said that I only get 3 chances to download it. Then it wouldn't let me do it at all. Repost the song somewhere else or reupload it again please!!! Thank you a bunches! I'd love to hear the song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedilink
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:51 pm

I think you can download it from their myspace.
Back to top Go down
Jedilink
Metal student
Metal student
Jedilink

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 12:46 am

Well you can't download the song but they uploaded it to the Megadeth page so I was now able to listen to it. It just ended like 10 seconds ago. Razz And I've gotta say...I'm lovin this! Metallica might have had a big aggressive sound on St. Anger...but having a furious sound doesn't mean anything if there's no form and reason behind it.

Megadeth is just as heavy metal as EVER and I just can't get enough of it. Very Happy I'm glad that they're one band that is still Megapopular but haven't sold out and started making rock of some unexplainable sort. But seriously...it's cool. Megadeth rocks, and I can't wait to get the new cd. Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jedilink
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker   New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Megadeth Demo: Sleepwalker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next