Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Empty
PostSubject: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:17 pm

Yes, they have a new album out again. Killer heavy metal.
You can listen to some samplers on their web site.
http://www.pokolgep.hu
Press:LETÖLTES and you can listen to some 30 second samplers. And some video clips etc....
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:23 pm

And here a link to the first POKOLGEP singer´s band:
http://www.kalapacs.net/
I like KALAPACS cds more than the last POKOLGEP albums but they still kick ass.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25910

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:58 pm

Never heard of this band.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:59 pm

I've heard some of their first album; kind of like Hungary's answer to Accept, from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:29 am

hey,krokus, nice to know that another olde crusader digs pokolgep....saw them 4 times, last was a month before....they played some olde classics ( a mazsk!!!, metal az esz, vallomas, a harang ertem sztol etc) in front of 5 000 maniacs...although when i saw them back in '97 were greater and the crowd was even bigger (approximately 15 000)...and then back to pest for some goulash and tribute to the galloping major(RIP).....and sure kalapacs> last pokolgep albums by far.....
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:33 pm

syrus wrote:
hey,krokus, nice to know that another olde crusader digs pokolgep....saw them 4 times, last was a month before....they played some olde classics ( a mazsk!!!, metal az esz, vallomas, a harang ertem sztol etc) in front of 5 000 maniacs...although when i saw them back in '97 were greater and the crowd was even bigger (approximately 15 000)...and then back to pest for some goulash and tribute to the galloping major(RIP).....and sure kalapacs> last pokolgep albums by far.....

Ohhh, are you from Hungary??? I never saw POKOLGEP live but i saw the singer with his other band CODA, at the WIGWAM in Budapest. I think it was 97. Only 20 people were their i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:52 pm

krokus wrote:
syrus wrote:

Ohhh, are you from Hungary??? I never saw POKOLGEP live but i saw the singer with his other band CODA, at the WIGWAM in Budapest. I think it was 97. Only 20 people were their i think Very Happy

nope, not from hungary....although little helga from the airport knows me very very well....i was there 4 times...hopefully i'll make it and this summer for the festival...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:36 pm

SZIGET FESTIVAL????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.   NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW POKOLGEP ALBUM OUT NOW, pure Hungarian HEAVY METAL.
Page 1 of 1