Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Empty
PostSubject: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:32 pm

I got these for $2 each:

Mastedon - Lofcaudio

Novella - One Big Sky

Novella - Liquid Earth

Halo - S/T

20/20 Blind - Never Far

🤘
Happy times!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:44 pm

You better believe it, bro! You guys have created a monster. I wake up thinking about which Flea Market or pawn shop to go to. The problem is, in three days I've hit 90% of them. Soon I'll have scoured the city clean of usable ebay, LaLa or personal use good stuff....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:47 pm

Quote :
Mastedon - Lofcaudio
I'll give ya three bucks for this one.....wink, wink, nudge, nudge
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:48 pm

You bet! Send me your address!! 150% profit! cheers
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:48 pm

This is in clear defiance of the "No More Hauls" thread agreement. Moderators, I humbly suggest that scottmitchell74 be banned for the duration of one week during which he can sit in a corner and think about he's done. :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:50 pm

My eyes lit up when I saw it laying there. She had these all marked for $3...I talked her into $2 a piece. A couple of those are more common but it's a win-win. I got keepers for $2 or good trade/sell bait.....

I hate big cities but now I can't wait for an excuse to go to Dallas/Ft. Worth and hit some spots!!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:51 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Metalguy!! Sorry...you're right. I didn't even think of it as a "haul" post...more of a celebration.

***I've got no problems with destroying or moving this thread!***
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:

That clip is so disturbing. At the very end, they look at each other like they're gonna make out. They've got the look of love in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:58 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Metalguy!! Sorry...you're right. I didn't even think of it as a "haul" post...more of a celebration.

***I've got no problems with destroying or moving this thread!***

Nah, I'm just busting your chops. I'm just jealous cause I'm on a cd "spending freeze" till after Christmas. santa
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:01 pm

You can't beat good steals...I mean deals.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:42 pm

i love to find those gems. the hunt is the most fun part.

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:54 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

That clip is so disturbing. At the very end, they look at each other like they're gonna make out. They've got the look of love in their eyes.
The Myposian Dance of Joy does that to people.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:07 pm

Quote :
i love to find those gems. the hunt is the most fun part.

Yeah...all these years I've avoided "the hunt" due to my abject laziness.....now I love it! Wish I had more places to hunt in. I guess garage sales are next!

What I love is that out of the dozens of recent finds the top 3-4 sellers will pay for the dozens which means every trade/sell/keep from the rest of the bunch puts me deep in the black!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:29 pm

By the way, if anyone is interested:

http://locator.goodwill.org/

Find a store near you. =)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:38 pm

Two Goodwills = one good CD - Tyketto - Don't Come Easy...(and it IS good! I might not even sell it, it's that good! I'll need $20+ to let go of it it's that good and that's not like me!!)

I stopped at the other of the two here today and it was a full-on poop fest.

HOW MANY Perry Como, Glen Campbell, Glen Miller and Kenny Rogers records are there in the World????? I could build a completely hurricane rated structure just out of Captain and Tenille records found in Abilene!! sick sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....   My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My $2.00 per CD Flea Market Conquest of the day....
Page 1 of 1