Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?

Go down 
+18
no mosh til' metal
White_Mage
jstate
DeathCult
nevermore
MetalGuy71
7thSecond
SideShowDisaSter
Temple of Blood
arttieTHE1manparty
EvyMetal
mc666
Lurideath
Invader
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
no mosh til' metal
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:46 pm

yeah the tracks on survive survive were way more consistent with one another, and i just think its an awesome record haha
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Had a two hour lunch break from work - went somewhere - parked car - empty lot -
I put the seat back - closed my eyes - and gave “ Game Over “ my first listen.
The guitar work was pretty cool - the songs were strong -
They have a touch of Metallica, of course, S.O.D -
The CD sounded like one long song to me - though.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Best - THE PLAGUE/SURVIVE (tie)

Worst - SOMETHING WICKED

Though i've never heard "Out of Order"

I would like to change my vote from twelve (!) years ago. I still stand by my picks for Plague/Survive as NA's best, but since I first posted this in 2007, Something Wicked has actually grown on me, and I have also heard Out Of Order, which is a piece o'crap.

So I would like to officially bump Something Wicked off the "Worst" list so Out of Order takes its place.

Thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:52 am

I actually like Something Wicked. Sure it’s a bit different and most people don’t care for it but what do they know?! Lol! Love this song;

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39403

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 6:22 am

Something Wicked is a great listen. It's my second favorite album of Nuclear Assault.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 11:02 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sadly, Handle with Care is the only one I own. They're on my list. I'll keep an eye out for 'em.

I'm going to a big rock expo this weekend, so I expect to have quite a new "haul" list on Monday.

Since this original post 12 years ago, I've only added (and sold) Game Over. Handle with Care is still my favorite.

Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 8:55 pm

It's so strange seeing old post like this resurrected. My life has changed soooo much since some of my original post. I still think Game Over is their best release though.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 am

Best - Handle With Care . Worst - Probably Out of Order . I like all of their other albums , I´m a big fan of N.A. since 1993 .
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 10:52 am

3rd World Genocide is actually a GREAT album , even if it´s dismissed by many fans .
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 12:46 pm

"Handle With Care" would be my favorite and then "Something Wicked This Way Comes", as my least, but it's still pretty good. I've never listed to "Third World Genocide", so I need to check that out.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 1:08 pm

Game Over/Survive/Brain Death is all you need. Lilker's head was already gone by time these three were released.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:25 am

Something Wicked is something like "their Black Album" , still a great album if you appreciate it as a non typical Nuclear Assault album .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?   Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best and worst of NUCLEAR ASSAULT?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2