Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert

Go down 
+2
nevermore
Required Fields
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Empty
PostSubject: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 10:31 pm

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/structure-collapse-apollo-theatre-belvidere/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 11:02 pm

Just heard about this. The bands are ok. Quite a few injuries to folks attending.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39559

PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 11:11 pm

There's been some crazy weather going on. That stuff will be here tomorrow.

Last edited by 007 on Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 12:43 pm

One person died. 28 injured is the last I heard.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 12:46 pm

nevermore wrote:

Bummer someone passed

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 12:48 pm

James B. wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Bummer someone passed

Sure is. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 5:37 pm

That's awful.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 7:08 am

Sad news…

https://blabbermouth.net/news/man-who-died-at-morbid-angel-concert-in-illinois-identified-fundraising-campaign-launched
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert   Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof collapses during a Morbid Angel, Skeletal Remains, Revocation, and Crypta concert
Page 1 of 1