Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?

Go down 
+6
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
James B.
10 posters

Best Tune on the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?
War Pigs
Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap31%Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Paranoid
Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap6%Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Planet Caravan
Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap6%Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Iron Man
Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap19%Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Electric Funeral
 6% [ 1 ]
Hand of Doom
 6% [ 1 ]
Rat Salad
Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap0%Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fairies Wear Boots
Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_lcap25%Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Empty
PostSubject: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 1:01 pm

American vinyl release, song titles as listed

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Paranoid.

It’s catchy and uptempo. The lyrics are very honest and relatable too.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 3:49 pm

Fairies Wear Boots

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 6:48 pm

Man, "War Pigs"  is and seemingly always has been relevant in our world. As a pup, it was "Paranoid"! I attached myself to the verse, "Make a joke and I will sigh, You will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel, and love to me is so unreal"  It always got wrote on one of my "Pee Chee" folders starting in Jr. High, back in the mid 70's. Now it is "Hand of Doom". The lyrics are close to home due to having O.D'd on heroin a time or two, as well as indulging in lots of other drugs in my younger days.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 7:52 pm

Iron Man gets my vote. But tbh I could have chosen any track.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 10:06 pm

Tough call. Went with Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 11:00 pm

All of them, but went with War Pigs.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 6:24 am

War Pigs, but the whole album is rock solid.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3172

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2022 7:49 am

" I saw it ! I saw it ! I tell you no lies ! "

So I went to the doctor Cool
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 6:21 pm

Maybe kind of a boring selection, but Iron Man. Great songs across this whole album.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 10:19 pm

War Pigs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?   Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Tune in the Paranoid Album by Black Sabbath?
Page 1 of 1