Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Empty
PostSubject: Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer   Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 11:31 am

Former W.A.S.P. guitarist Chris Holmes has been diagnosed with a cancer in throat and neck. As a result, he has canceled his appearance aboard this year's Monsters Of Rock cruise. However, Holmes still expects to be able to complete his previously announced Canadian tour, which is scheduled to launch in Quebec City on May 5 and wrap up in Vancouver on May 28.

The news of the 63-year-old's diagnosis was shared earlier today by his wife and manager, Cathy-Sarah Holmes. She wrote on his Instagram account: "This post is not easy to write because of the personal nature of it and we would rather you hear it directly from us before stories and rumours start to circulate and by respect for all of you who love and support Chris , we feel that this is exactly what we need at this time. Recently Chris was diagnosed with a cancer in throat and neck but the medical team have assured us there has been no metastasis and this is a good news . He will have to start as soon as possible a treatment of 7 weeks.

"I know how important the Monsters of Rock Cruise is for Chris and the band but the health of Chris is what we have to focus on right now for the next 7 weeks and we will reschedule the MORC for a future date. Thank You very much Larry Morand for your kindness & understanding in this matter, you are much appreciated and the world need more people as you . Thank you also to all the team who make a wonderful work following every band in each step.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer   Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 12:27 pm

Well that sucks. Best wishes to the Mean Man.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer   Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Best wishes for a quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer   Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 2:14 pm

Best wishes for a full recovery.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer   Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 2:30 pm

That sucks. Best wishes to him.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer   Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 11:51 pm

I hope he overcomes it and gets healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer   Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Holmes diagnosed with cancer
Page 1 of 1