Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where Did They Go?

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
James B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

Where Did They Go?   Empty
PostSubject: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 6:39 pm

I went back and read through different threads in this section to see if certain things had been discussed and/or mentioned before and guess what?

Posts have been deleted!  Both partial & entire conversations between  myself and certain users gone.

WTF

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 8:57 pm

Don't look at me. I didn't touch nothin'.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 10:05 pm

What the heck?!

Who were the users you were interacting with? There could be a clue. I know I have no friends with deletion powers here.

I guarantee Freddy didn’t do it. He’s a fair and neutral dude.

I suspect Colonel Mustard. Suspect

Where Did They Go?   D32abc10
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 10:32 pm

It's been several years since I've seen the admin panels behind Forumotion but I seem to vaguely remember some "auto-pruning" functions there. I don't remember any of the details or parameters about how it's set up but I know at least at one time there was such a thing. No idea if it's still there or not

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2022 10:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
It's been several years since I've seen the admin panels behind Forumotion but I seem to vaguely remember some "auto-pruning" functions there.  I don't remember any of the details or parameters about how it's set up but I know at least at one time there was such a thing.  No idea if it's still there or not

I wonder if it’s the same programming that was set up when ultmetal was here. Some words would get censored and changed to a clean alternative. In the same way, maybe undesirable discussions are deleted. Then again, maybe someone deliberately did it… don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 8:32 am

The last time I did any major post deletions was back when we were under siege by Painkiller and the Ass Monkey Brigade and they were flooding the board with bullshit.

How old are these "missing" posts, James?

If you click on your profile, choose "statistics" and then "see all messages posted by (your name)," it will pull up 16 pages' worth of your "back catalog." In my case, that's the past six months' worth, give or take. (so much for "all messages by.")

If there's a way to access posts older than that, short of physically looking through every thread I've ever posted in, I'm too dumb to figure out how to do it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2022 10:58 am

For what it's worth?

Not making any accusations, earlier or now, so there is that.
Did some research and discovered server bots can use algorithms to censor content. Considering the who and what of missing posts, that makes the most sense? Who knows?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 11:03 am

Troublezone wrote:

Who were the users you were interacting with? 

Dude from Denmark & Tulsa

There are times I wonder if "someone" is having fun and posting as them? Both were gone for a bit, came back in certain discussions,, and are kinda/sorta gone again. I have mentioned before, it is not what people say that ID's them, so to speak, but the way they say it. There are also posts by both where they specifically stated something and days later it got changed, but no mention of editing . Every time I edit a post it states that I did. Just odd?

Maybe I'm crazy?
Maybe someone is just F'n around?
Laughing very hard

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 11:09 am

Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard
The Case of Missing Roll

Col. Mustard did it in the Lavatory with his hand!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 12:00 pm

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard
The Case of Missing Roll

Col. Mustard did it in the Lavatory with his hand!

crazy happy
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 2:37 pm

BTW TZ

The joke was wiping related and not the other thing people do with their hand in the bathroom Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 5:45 pm

James B. wrote:
BTW TZ

The joke was wiping related and not the other thing people do with their hand in the bathroom Laughing very hard

I actually wasn’t sure what you meant. But a dancing banana seemed appropriate. Razz

I thought the wording was strange… did he grab a dinner roll and shove it in his arse? Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2022 10:55 pm

Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
BTW TZ

I actually wasn’t sure what you meant. But a dancing banana seemed appropriate. Razz

I thought the wording was strange… did he grab a dinner roll and shove it in his arse? Laughing very hard

The thought process as follows.

If the Col. Mustard, in the Lavatory, and there is no toilet paper? Well he got to use the hand. Thus, The Case of the Missing Roll!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 2:54 am

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
James B. wrote:
BTW TZ

The thought process as follows.

If the Col. Mustard, in the Lavatory, and there is no toilet paper? Well he got to use the hand. Thus, The Case of the Missing Roll!

Shitty joke! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 am

Troublezone wrote:

Imagine...
The Col. having had corn on the cob for lunch scratch,
That would make it a corny joke as well!
And.. He could have used the cob to wipe Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:04 pm

Well after this conversation, I'll never play Clue again. lol!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3167

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 7:28 am

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 7:39 am

James B. wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Imagine...
The Col. having had corn on the cob for lunch scratch,
That would make it a corny joke as well!
And.. He could have used the cob to wipe Laughing very hard

Puns are fun. lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 7:40 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Well after this conversation, I'll never play Clue again. lol!

It’s called “Glue” now. The sticky situation game.  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 7:46 am

There’s a new character for the Glue version… Señor Dirty Sanchez.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 3:23 pm

Troublezone wrote:
There’s a new character for the Glue version… Señor Dirty Sanchez.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 5:06 pm

So-called toilet humor at its best. Thanks James for inspiring this shitty discussion!

You got me started and I got carried away. The 16 year old pranksters in us never completely goes away. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Did They Go?    Where Did They Go?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Did They Go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: