Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the most beautiful actress ever?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most beautiful actress ever?   Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 12:43 am

My vote.... Rita Hayworth

What day you?

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most beautiful actress ever?   Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 6:57 am

Wow!! Tough. @James B. -Andy Dufresne would agree with you! She's hard to argue with.

I have to break this down into eras.

9/10 year old Scott first fell for Nicole Kidman - BMX Bandits and Rae Dawn Chong - Commando. Kidman still rocks, Chong aged poorly.

30 year old Scott would say Halle Berry . Peak Halle Berry is hard to argue with. Apparently forever is Berry's peak, she’s still amazing.

47 year old Scott says a young(er) Lauren Bacall. Even fully clothed she was a walking obscenity. A smoke-show. 47 year old Scott also says Nicole Beharie (42, Sleepy Hallow). I had to stop watching Sleepy Hallow because I realized I was mostly just watching for her. 😳

***There are many ways to be a "10" and naming one or even 10 is hard.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most beautiful actress ever?   Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 8:18 am

I've been watching a lot of '60s movies lately and vintage Ann-Margret definitely ranks.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most beautiful actress ever?   Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 8:50 am

...and of course there's always Raquel Welch.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most beautiful actress ever?   Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 8:58 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

Man, you beat me to it. Even as she aged, she remained quite the looker.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most beautiful actress ever?   Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 9:05 am

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Man, you beat me to it. Even as she aged, she remained quite the looker.

Yea, a few months ago I saw her in a movie called "Forget About It" from the early 00s, she had to be in her mid-sixties by then, and she still looked smokin'.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most beautiful actress ever?   Who is the most beautiful actress ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the most beautiful actress ever?
Page 1 of 1