Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2

Go down 
3 posters

Head 2 Head Live Album showdown 2
Skynyrd- One More From From The Road
Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Vote_lcap40%Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Outlaws- Bring It Back Alive
Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Vote_lcap60%Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Empty
PostSubject: Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2   Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 2:32 pm

This time it is two hands from Florida...

Skynyrd versus Outlaws

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2   Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 8:35 am

Man, 50+ views and no votes. What a clunker Laughing very hard

I voted Outlaws, usually Skynyrd would get my vote. Just the Outlaws are more interesting today, vocally. Plus the Florida Guitar Army.
Laterz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3167

PostSubject: Re: Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2   Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 2:26 pm

I absolutely love “ Soldiers of Fortune “ cd. So good !
That’s the only Outlaws I own…..
But them live…..I will have to check that out !

And you match it up with a super solid classic of the ages !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2   Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2021 6:41 pm

I voted Outlaws because I think that era of Skynyrd is just way overplayed.  I find I actually prefer they're Johnny VanZant-fronted music simply because it seems fresher and I haven't heard it all a million times.  Plus I've been a fan of The Outlaws forever (RIP Hughie).  I actually saw them live in a small club in CT back around 1993 when they were basically Hughie and a bunch of kids and brother were they LOUD!!!!!  I loved it but my girlfriend hated it because it was so loud. 

I also enjoy the latest output from The Outlaws with Henry Paul on vocals.  I just love Southern rock in general.

PostSubject: Re: Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2   Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head 2 Head Live Album Showdown 2
Page 1 of 1