Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper

Go down 
+2
manny
Mglaffas81
6 posters

Do you prefer the early Alice Cooper (the band) albums, or his solo releases?
Band
Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Vote_lcap67%Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Solo
Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Vote_lcap33%Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 6:01 am

Another simple poll.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 6:28 am

I love both, but the band Alice Cooper is the one that changed rock/metal history, Alice solo is still great and one of my favorite artists but I have a strong love for those early albums from the band.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 8:21 am

The only Alice Cooper CD's I own are the "modern metal" albums Brutal Planet & Dragontown, plus I have a compilation CD.

I like what I've heard, but I guess me not being interested enough to collect the early records means I should vote for Alice Cooper the solo artist.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3179

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 7:40 pm

I really like Lace and Whiskey, Go to Hell, and Welcome to my Nightmare.
All his other releases are good, obviously, but those three are tops in my book.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39652

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 9:37 pm

don\'t know I only own Hey Stoopid.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 10:28 pm

I chose “the band” because I like the original guitar chemistry. But I also like his solo stuff.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3179

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper    Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper vs Alice Cooper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: