Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early Man

Go down 
+5
QuothTheRaven
nevermore
White_Mage
mc666
MetalGuy71
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:38 pm

I bought it at Newbury Comics. It came out Tuesday.

Nevermore, The End says there's been a manufacturing delay with the vinyl. It's on their website.
Back to top Go down

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:20 pm

I might have to stop and pick this one up on the way to work today, sounds promising!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:33 pm

I also hear that Ozzy sound in his voice - If you ask me, he really sounds like a mix of Ozzy and Halford - With something else I can't explain.

But what an AMAZING band! Awesome! 🤘
Back to top Go down

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:41 pm

You guys hurt me. I hear no Ozzy! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Eyesore wrote:
You guys hurt me. I hear no Ozzy! Haha.

Do you hear Halford? I don't mean his screams, but Early Man's vocalist really has a clean voice that is very similar in style to Halford's - Mixed with Ozzy of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 pm

I hear John Arch, not Halford at all. Sure, it's high-pitched at times, but the tone is completely off.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Nevermore, The End says there's been a manufacturing delay with the vinyl. It's on their website.

They sent me an email letting me know there was a manufacturing delay. But thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Early Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Man   Early Man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: