Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Fred Willard

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Another comedy legend has left us.

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/fred-willard-best-in-show-actor-dead-obit-1000942/

I was surprised to read he was 86. I didn't think he was that old, but then again, he's seemed to have been around forever. Godspeed, Mr. Willard. Thanks for the laughs.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:59 pm

Yeah I just saw this too.  He was hilarious in a bunch of movies and TV shows. 

RIP sir.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 7:34 pm

RIP, funny man. I also didn't think he was 86. I feel as though every time I saw him he was perpetually in his 60's.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 9:26 pm

That's a bummer. I just saw him in a "Married With Children" rerun a couple of days ago (he was the salesman trying to get Al and Peg to buy a Florida time share in the classic "My Dinner With Anthrax" episode!).

Tonight I revisited "Moving Violations," another oldie but goodie that he had a memorable appearance in.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28457

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 10:06 pm

R.I.P. Fred Willard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 6:21 am

Excellent comedic actor.Sad to hear.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 9:59 pm

I heard about this death as well that day. I would say it was sad, but he lived a nice long life. The thing about Fred Willard, I think if someone said who are your 50 favorite comedians, he probably would be left off a list by many. Not me! The guy was absolutely brilliant.

R.I.P. Mr. Willard.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 5:43 pm

Fred was great! If he was in tv/movie show I would watch.

Spinal Tap was a perfect example  of how fred worked, Priceless.

I thought he was much younger.

RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Fred Willard Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Fred Willard   RIP Fred Willard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Fred Willard
Page 1 of 1