Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenny Rogers - RIP

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
Boris2008
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 12:42 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39184

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 6:34 pm

My wife and I both grew up listening to him because our parents were big fans of his. Yesterday, we were out clearing weeds and shrubs at the top of my property and in his honor, we jammed his music all day.

R.I.P. Kenny and thanks for the good music.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 12:28 pm

Kenny certainly picked a good time to fold 'em. Dude was a country music legend. Like him or not, you knew his songs. Fare thee well, Ken.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 12:50 pm

My mom is/was a huge K.R. fan so I heard a LOT of his records growing up. R.I.P. sir

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 1:38 pm

I heard his songs all the time as a kid, and I remember liking his movie Six Pack. R.I.P.

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Before I was a metalhead, I listened to whatever was popular at the time. I had his album with The Gambler on it and for a brief time it was my favorite. Haven't sat down and listened to anything of his since those days, but he was still a legend.

RIP
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Remember him doing "The Gambler" on "The Muppet Show?"

If memory serves he also starred in a couple of made-for-TV Western movies based on the character.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 3:18 pm

Another giant gone. RIP kenny R.I.P..
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39184

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Remember him doing "The Gambler" on "The Muppet Show?"

If memory serves he also starred in a couple of made-for-TV Western movies based on the character.

A Coward Of The County one, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenny Rogers - RIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Rogers - RIP   Kenny Rogers - RIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenny Rogers - RIP
Page 1 of 1