Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dio documentary

Go down 
+5
Lari
nevermore
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 12:02 am

Just read this a few minutes ago. I had heard Wendy talk about it might happen about a year ago, but this is the first I’ve seen where it looks like it will happen. All I can say is it’s way past due, and I can’t wait to see it. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/ronnie-james-dio-documentary/?trackback=fbshare_mobile&fbclid=IwAR1WZzujOqebafVIdtwizHgVRnLbs2p_cUHtXXE3AvVU1h87x5W2erGmNLM
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 1:55 am

Hopefully it’s well done and classy. You only get one chance to do it right. Or else it’s a blemish that can’t be undone. I think that’s why Def Leppard aren’t interested in another biopic. The VH1 movie was an embarrassment!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:12 pm

I look forward to seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 6:09 am

I'd be interested in watching it.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 8:02 am

They should make it a fantasy adventure instead.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37648

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 8:54 am

Bring it on, I love music docs

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3173

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 12:06 pm

The only thime I can look at his life are these videos that people make.
Fun glimpses.
He was born to be exactly how he became !
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Hopefully it’s well done and classy. You only get one chance to do it right. Or else it’s a blemish that can’t be undone. I think that’s why Def Leppard aren’t interested in another biopic. The VH1 movie was an embarrassment!

The article doesn't seem to suggest that it would be a bio-flick in that manner. I would certainly welcome one done well, but this seems like a straightforward documentary.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3173

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Anybody hear about the DIO logo - upside down it spells Devil ?
And on Mob Rules - hidden on the album art work “ kill Ozzy “ is there somewhere ?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 9:54 pm

Glower wrote:
And on Mob Rules - hidden on the album art work “ kill Ozzy “ is there somewhere ?

Oh, yeah. Ronnie was fond of saying that appearances are never what they seem. The band, Angel does something similar with their logo, the way it is stylized reads the same if you flip it upside down.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 11:02 pm

Glower wrote:
I knew about the Dio logo since the 80's, and it does spell devil for the most part. I never knew about the Mob Rules album cover though. I'll have to see if I can spot it. Dio
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Glower wrote:
I knew about the Dio logo since the 80's, and it does spell devil for the most part. I never knew about the Mob Rules album cover though. I'll have to see if I can spot it. Dio

I could never see it. The stains on the floor under the artists name are what people usually claim is the Ozzy name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dio documentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dio documentary   Dio documentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dio documentary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: