Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shocking Blue ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:21 pm

How lovely this late 60's band singer was ...

"She's Got It"

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:27 pm

I know Venus already but I got into this band after Jess & the Ancient Ones covered this
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 11:53 am

I was reading a Hub Pages article on one hit wonders last night and they were on there for Venus.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 9:04 am

Well their music is O.K. , its not my favourite style of music , but there's a HORRIBLE 80's Pop cover for this song that I think was a huge hit back then ...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:13 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
there's a HORRIBLE 80's Pop cover for this song that I think was a huge hit back then ...

That would be Bananarama. I still hear this one in supermarkets every now and again

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:25 am

Yep . they basically , as Dio say "destroyed waht the rest of us created" . this is pop . this is turning a silver or gold masterpiece and making a "plastic" "artificial" version of such . IT SUCKS . it angers me .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 10:29 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
Yep . they basically , as Dio say "destroyed waht the rest of us created" . this is pop . this is turning a silver or gold masterpiece and making a "plastic" "artificial" version of such . IT SUCKS . it angers me .

Then I'm gonna take a wild guess that you're not a big fan of BabyMetal, either. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2020 11:43 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

Then I'm gonna take a wild guess that you're not a big fan of BabyMetal, either. Laughing very hard

Lol , yep . but I don´t care about them . No one takes this stuff seriously . My problem is with people that actually starts taking "easy listening" music as real music , if you understand my point .

"easy listening" music is music for poeple that don´t dig music .
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 6:57 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:

Lol , yep . but I don´t care about them . No one takes this stuff seriously . My problem is with people that actually starts taking "easy listening" music as real music , if you understand my point .

"easy listening" music is music for poeple that don´t dig music .

Bananarama is not 'easy listening' it's pop music and they were great at it Razz

Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 7:15 am

Quote :

Quote :
Lol , yep . but I don´t care about them . No one takes this stuff seriously .  .

Don't fuck with BabyMetal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shocking Blue ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Blue ...   Shocking Blue ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking Blue ...
Page 1 of 1