Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astronomy

Go down 
+5
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
Wrecked Neck
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

Astronomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy   Astronomy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 4:15 pm

Cool video. Thanks for sharing that. I really hopes that happens in my lifetime. I'd love to see it.

Wrecked Neck likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Astronomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy   Astronomy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 4:30 am

This would suck...

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Astronomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy   Astronomy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 11:58 pm

Really liking this YouTube channel, they have some fun little videos to watch. They are technical, but made in such a way just about anyone can understand.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsXVk37bltHxD1rDPwtNM8Q

Robert Parigi likes this post

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

Astronomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy   Astronomy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 6:42 pm

Not gonna lie, I mis-read your topic and thought it said "Astrology" Astronomy - Page 2 1f605 I saw a video recently where some chick was whining that men are "misogynist" if they think astrology is stupid, because mostly women like it. Dude commented "we don't think astrology is stupid because you women like it. we think it's stupid because it's fucking stupid".
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Astronomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy   Astronomy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2022 1:39 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Not gonna lie, I mis-read your topic and thought it said "Astrology"  Astronomy - Page 2 1f605 I saw a video recently where some chick was whining that men are "misogynist" if they think astrology is stupid, because mostly women like it.  Dude commented "we don't think astrology is stupid because you women like it.  we think it's stupid because it's fucking stupid".
That's okay, at least you know the difference between the two. Always pisses me off when people think they are the same thing, or don't know which is which. And yeah, dude speaks the truth, astrology is fucking stupid!  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Astronomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy   Astronomy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2022 12:43 am

This is so cool, just had to share it. Time lapse video from Mars.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Astronomy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy   Astronomy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astronomy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: