Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?

Go down 
+6
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Mglaffas81
Wrecked Neck
anthrax_fan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Is the light of the Moon "cold" ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?   Is the light of the Moon "cold" ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
At least his sig photo is of Anthrax. I guess that = unbanned?

More like, we (meaning "I") got tired of banning mo-mo's like this only to have them sign back in with a new name 30 seconds later ...so eventually I sez "Fuck it, go nuts."

At least it gives us somebody to throw crap at. Very Happy

And he does participate in other parts of the board so he's not just in here trolling stupid, conspiratorial crap.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?   Is the light of the Moon "cold" ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2019 11:55 pm

corplhicks wrote:
At least his sig photo is of Anthrax. I guess that = unbanned?

Maybe Scott Ian is a fellow flat birther.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?   Is the light of the Moon "cold" ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 12:15 am

When I'm not feeling sorry for him I almost kinda like him. At least some of his stuff gives me a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?   Is the light of the Moon "cold" ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:27 pm

I had the test myself close to a beach , test is positive . The Moonlight REALLY "cools" the surfaces which are enlighted by it , in comparsion to the shades ...
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?   Is the light of the Moon "cold" ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Well , the Bible Book that states the Moon has it own light is not included on the official "compilation" , but it's still a Bible Book (apocrypha) it's the book of Enoch . There is A LOT of Info from this book crhistians flat earthers are now using to defend the true model of our universe ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?   Is the light of the Moon "cold" ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the light of the Moon "cold" ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2