Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+14
Troublezone
nevermore
mlotek
Witchfinder
akeldama
Hadley
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Required Fields
tohostudios
Addy
mikeinfla
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 8:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Cardinals beat the Giants this afternoon so I'm watching RAW for the first time in about a month.  When did Gallows start wearing face paint?

When he and Anderson were dominating the tag team division in Japan, he wore it there.

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Doc-gallows-karl-anderson
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 8:29 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
I was flipping thru channels and saw the paint. I think it's new. I only watched for about 30 seconds and then back over to the L-Ville/NDame game. But I read this morning that Bayley turned heel. Will have to go back and see that.

It was obvious people were really wanting it because the crowd erupted when she did it. I never liked her and it was because of her babyface gimmick. Lets hope they stick with it unlike last time is looked like she turned.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 5:58 am

Apparently not a work, although some say Repo Man took it hahaha
UPDATE 2: If anyone out there thinks the AEW World Championship belt’s theft is a work, guess again. 411 has confirmed some details of the when the theft was reported, including confirmation that a police report was in fact filed.
The Tallahassee Online Police Statistics website does confirm, as you can see below, that an incident report was taken on September 1st at 7:13 PM local time at the location of Longhorse Steakhouse in regards to a Grand Theft that was committed. These details coincide with the screenshot that surfaced earlier today of the incident report.
WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 S0wbZ65

Chris has a video here https://twitter.com/i/status/1169052081451413504
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 9:45 am

The Undertaker is on ESPN Gameday Live now. He came out to his music and pyro wearing a Texas Longhorns shirt. The place went nuts.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 8:18 am

NXT debuted on USA last night and it was pretty good. None of the BS interviews or storylines just wrestling. Looking forward to more of that and AEW on TNT.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:17 pm

So NXT is on USA on Wednesdays?

And Smackdown will be on Fox on Fridays so what night is AEW going to be on? If it's Tuesday or Thursday then that gives me something to watch almost all week during baseball's off-season. Hopefully AEW is on Tuesday because I can watch the NFL on Thursdays (if I have to, I'd rather watch wrestling now that I really don't give a crap about the NFL)

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 12:07 am

tohostudios wrote:
So NXT is on USA on Wednesdays?  

And Smackdown will be on Fox on Fridays so what night is AEW going to be on?  If it's Tuesday or Thursday then that gives me something to watch almost all week during baseball's off-season.   Hopefully AEW is on Tuesday because I can watch the NFL on Thursdays (if I have to, I'd rather watch wrestling now that I really don't give a crap about the NFL)

AEW will be on Wednesday. Not a coincidence they scheduled NXT on the same day methinks.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 7:35 am

And so far NXT is only one hour on USA with the 2nd hour on WWE Network. That's kind of lame.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 8:39 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
And so far NXT is only one hour on USA with the 2nd hour on WWE Network. That's kind of lame.
That's REALLY lame; talk about shooting yourself in the foot.  "Here's our product...now if you want to see more pay up!" or just switch over to AEW.  Dumbasses.

Especially if the really good matches are in the second hour...and I can just see Vince doing that. I really hope AEW provides a viable alternative to the shit Vince puts out all the time.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2019 10:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:
That's REALLY lame; talk about shooting yourself in the foot.  "Here's our product...now if you want to see more pay up!" or just switch over to AEW.  Dumbasses.

Especially if the really good matches are in the second hour...and I can just see Vince doing that.  I really hope AEW provides a viable alternative to the shit Vince puts out all the time.  

It is just temporary, eventually the second hour will be added (October 2nd I hear). This was probably just a test run to see how it would do. However, the ratings were reportedly real good so if that's the case, it will probably happen.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 8:20 pm

The Cardinals are in AZ tonight so the game doesn't start for another hour and a half. I was watching MLB Network's "MLB Tonight" until the analysts got to talking about the Yankees for 10 minutes so I flipped over to Smackdown.

WTH is this??? Daniel Bryan is fighting Eric Rowan??? Last time I watched Smackdown (admittedly probably over a month ago) they were friends.

Anybody want to recap how we got to this point for me?

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 8:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The Cardinals are in AZ tonight so the game doesn't start for another hour and a half.  I was watching MLB Network's "MLB Tonight" until the analysts got to talking about the Yankees for 10 minutes so I flipped over to Smackdown.

WTH is this???  Daniel Bryan is fighting Eric Rowan???  Last time I watched Smackdown (admittedly probably over a month ago) they were friends.  

Anybody want to recap how we got to this point for me?

Somebody was trying to "kill" Roman Reigns and it was teased it was DB and Rowan. Turns out it was Rowan alone who felt people underestimated him and disrespected him as nothing but a big oaf who wasn't intelligent enough to pull it off. He destroyed DB and had a match with Roman as Clash. Match was interrupted when Luke Harper made his return and helped his Bludgeon brother to beat up Reigns.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 9:13 pm

Thanks DB.

So in another words it was another lame storyline from WWE "creative" and we fans are just supposed to forget everything that's gone on for the past year.  Good grief.

I sure hope AEW is better than this dreck.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 6:47 am

I didn't watch but I did read where DB will be doing a face turn shortly., possibly teaming with Roman against Rowan and Harper.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18833

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm

The Cauliflower Alley Club issued a short statement on Twitter yesterday announcing that former pro-wrestler Rick Bognar, who will best be remembered as Razor Ramon’s replacement or “Fake Razor Ramon,” passed away last week at the age of 49. Bognar had become a well-known motivational speaker following his wrestling career. His brother Rick informed the CAC of the terrible news. They write, “The CAC would like to pass our condolences to the family and friends of Rick Bognar aka Big Titan from FMW and “Fake Razor Ramon” in the WWF. Per his brother, Rick passed away suddenly at the age of 49 back on the 20th of September. A great speaker, he will be sorely missed.” R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Holy crap, what the hell is going on on RAW????

The Cardinals don't play until Thursday and I watched 911 on Fox for the first time so I missed the first hour of RAW.

But I flip over to see Miz interviewing Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan with Jimmy Hart.  Is this old timer's night?  What are these guys doing out here?  

Oh and is that Lawler I hear on commentary?  Did we timewarp back to the 80s?

EDIT:  And apparently Rusev is a face again?  Good grief, tune out of WWE for a few weeks and the WWE universe goes through a black hole and comes out a different animal.

I sure hope AEW provides a viable and interesting alternative to this crap.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Who the hell is this Dio Maddon guy on commentary?

Geez, go away for a month and WWE has a different cast.  Well sort of, it's still the same basic inane show but with a different cast of characters.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 10:05 pm

I really don't know what to make of the Bray Wyatt Fun House skits. I never have.

Part of me thinks they're ingenious now that "The Fiend" is Wyatt's alter ego. But part of me still think these are the dumbest skits I've seen on RAW in a long time

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:23 am

tohostudios wrote:
Who the hell is this Dio Maddon guy on commentary?

Geez, go away for a month and WWE has a different cast.  Well sort of, it's still the same basic inane show but with a different cast of characters.

These guys are actually calling the match, it's pretty refreshing without Corey Graves rambling on and on about things that don't even apply to the match he's calling. Also no Michael Cole with the same tired catchphrases. Perhaps when the Fiend shows up we don't have to hear, "It's the Fiend Bray Wyatt! It's the Fiend Bray Wyatt!" Just say the Fiend, we all know who it is. Even Rene was getting old.

Actually, the only problem is Lawler and his jokes from the 50s. I heard that Paul Heyman wanted the two new guys by themselves (they were actually picked by him) but Vince insisted that the veteran Lawler be there. Figures.

As for the Firefly Funhouse, it has mixed reactions. Many love how ridiculous it is while others find it stupid. I actually find it so stupid, it amuses me. So far though, they are doing real well with the Fiend but I fear it won't last, especially with a title match already. WAY too soon.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 6:35 am

Yeah I missed it but would've liked to see the Brock/Rey stuff. They are mixing up the announce teams. Probably kept Lawler around because JR recently said he wants King to come over to AEW at some point so Vince prob signed him to a life time agreement or something (I don't know, just guessing).
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:45 pm

Monday Night RAW Sept.30,2019 was the BEST RAW in many years.
Too bad some of you are too slow to know that changes were in the works.
Always bitching that WWE sucks, but when the changes happen, still have to complain?

It was apparent that Paul Heyman was in charge of RAW with the family assault angle at the start with Brock Lesnar destroying Rey Mysterio and Rey's son.
The brutal family assault angle was first done in ECW as far as I know.

The action and fury all night was very "Attitude-era" like, and a good shake-up, especially for the premiere episode of the new season of RAW.
(Friday Night) Smackdown has improved too. Slower though, with Eric Bischoff in charge, but there is hope, It always gets better every week.
Now with NXT competing with AEW on Wednesday nights, wrestling is starting to cook, just like the 1990s.
It has been a long time coming.
Too bad AEW is obviously politically-correct.
AEW will not gain the fans they expect.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 2:51 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

Actually, the only problem is Lawler and his jokes from the 50s. I heard that Paul Heyman wanted the two new guys by themselves (they were actually picked by him) but Vince insisted that the veteran Lawler be there. Figures.
Those new guys were kind of lame, and I am glad Jerry Lawler was there to keep it entertaining.
Neither of the new guys, Vic Joseph, or Dio Maddin, had anything interesting to say.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Watching the preview show for tomorrow's AEW debut on TNT.

I was wondering what role Chris Jericho would play in this league since he's the biggest name they've signed.

It's obvious from this preview that Jericho's a heel champion for now.  And I love it; he's sooooo good in that role.

He looks a lot flabbier than he did in his appearances in other organizations but he's no spring chicken either and I can relate to the "dad bod" phenomenon.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:

I was wondering what role Chris Jericho would play in this league since he's the biggest name they've signed.

It's obvious from this preview that Jericho's a heel champion for now.  And I love it; he's sooooo good in that role.

He looks a lot flabbier than he did in his appearances in other organizations but he's no spring chicken either and I can relate to the "dad bod" phenomenon.

Speaking of which, it amuses me that one of the commercials during RAW last night was... AEW! Vince probably blew a gasket at USA for allowing that (though it also happened last week).
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 2:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:

As usual, Jericho has cut some decent heel promos too. A lot of them are on YouTube, Twitter or wherever but he has done some good ones. He is always best as a heel. I like how he calls the Young Bucks "bucky boys" hahaha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: