HomeRegisterLog in

Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 28876

Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Lots of people were down on The Last Jedi (I was not one of them), so I'm really looking forward to this one. And dig the Emperor's laugh at the end of the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:21 am

Well, I was one of those that really hated the last Jedi. In fact the more I think about it, the angrier I get. That being said, I am looking forward to the new one, but I still have a bitter taste in my mouth. Whatever happens, I'm sure JJ will do a much better job than that clown rian johnson did. The trailer does look good, but so did TLJ trailer.

So do you think that was Palpatine, or perhaps Snoke laughing at the end?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 33466

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 4:06 am

Count me in. I'm a fanboy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 10:37 am

Yes I'm in! Hook, line and sinker...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25158

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
So do you think that was Palpatine, or perhaps Snoke laughing at the end?

Well, if you really want to know...

Spoiler:

And yea, I'm all in. Fanboy for life I suppose. And I'm raising a new generation of Star Wars geeks.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7092

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 10:14 pm

I'm in. I don't get people who get bent out of shape over the silly stuff in the new Star Wars, barring the first two films it's all silly.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 am

From what I am hearing this movie will be full of surprise guests. And that's ok by me!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 11:01 am

mikeinfla wrote:
From what I am hearing this movie will be full of surprise guests. And that's ok by me!

Me too and it is the "final installment" so going out big makes sense...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6857

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 10:36 pm

Did you guys catch that chunk of Death Star at the end?!

Holy hand grenade! Looks crazy, although I expect things to be more straight forward this time around, much like ROTJ. I'm not thrilled JJ came back either. But we're getting Lando and Palpatine, sooo...hey.

Questions/remarks I have:
-So is that Death Star fragment on Endor or its moon? There's a lot of ocean and no forest in these shots.
-Those are some furry hands there doing the repair's on Kylo's headgear
-The desert planet feels somewhat "Tatooine."
-The landship Threepio is on looks similar to Jabba's smaller transports
-Rey is using the Skywalker saber again. Wonder if she'll ever get her own.
-I hope she's not a Skywalker. That would be too obvious. She needs to be a nobody chosen for the next gen of Jedi.
-"Every Generation has a Legend??" Isn't that from the Ep I trailers??

Great title, too.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4196

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 8:13 am

I cant wait

Lucasfilm has confirmed that Palpatine will be in the new movie

My theory is Skywalker will be what they call the "new" jedi order

Could also be Yavin 4 for the DS fragment

Awesome to see Lando in the trailer

cant wait but first I gots GOT, Cobra Kai and Avengers Endgame to watch Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker   Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars:The Rise Of Skywalker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: