Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about man on the moon in 1969 ?

Go down 
+10
Sword Of The Heretic
tohostudios
Troublezone
Hadley
Thelemech
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
ZombieHavoc
anthrax_fan
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Empty
PostSubject: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:51 am

I don´t believe they went there . But this is a completely separated issue of the FE discussion . I don´t believe men went to the moon , If they achieved that on the Globe Model , they would NOT be able to return to Planet E .

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:18 am

You ascribe to this theory too? I guess I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:39 am

Traditionally, the moon landing conspiracy theory leans to people on the left, but maybe it's finally getting bipartisan support.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:56 am

I suppose this thread was inevitable, now that the Flat Earth thing has been beaten to death... (sigh)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I suppose this thread was inevitable, now that the Flat Earth thing has been beaten to death... (sigh)

You could say that his flat earth theory ran a little...flat.

Someone help me out, I'm not good at these.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 2:31 pm

lol! this just keeps getting better and better!!
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 pm

You dont believe in subliminal messages or backmasking on albums do you?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 4:48 pm

Thelemech wrote:
lol!  this just keeps getting better and better!!

Indeed! Anthrax fan subscribes to every known conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 4:50 pm

He’s also made first contact with Bigfoot.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 5:28 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Thelemech wrote:

Not all of them . I still don´t believe 9/11 was "planned by masons" , nor do I believe that Paul McCartney is dead . But Man has NEVER "landed' on the moon , the Apollo Missions where all fakery .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 5:58 pm

I don't believe that anthrax_fan is really a human. He's a "bot" programmed to type random nonsense on obscure message boards.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:26 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thelemech wrote:

Not all of them . I still don´t believe 9/11 was "planned by masons" , nor do I believe that Paul McCartney is dead . But Man has NEVER "landed' on the moon , the Apollo Missions where all fakery .

Why do you present your opinions as facts? You have no irrefutable proof. Theories from YouTube videos are not proof.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I don't believe that anthrax_fan is really a human. He's a "bot" programmed to type random nonsense on obscure message boards.

Either he’s a “bot” or one of the most annoying trolls this board has had the displeasure of dealing with.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Yeah, knock it off anthrax_fan.

These wild conspiracy theory threads are fun for a few days but when you start up half a dozen at once it moves into "troll territory".  

I think we need a rule similar to the one we have about starting too many polls.  Only X number of "conspiracy threads" in X number of days.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:16 pm

My favorite variation on this is the joke about how Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing, but due to him being a stickler for accuracy, he had it filmed on the moon.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:19 pm

What is his intentions with starting so many conspiracy threads? He knows we (active members) don’t agree with him. Is he actually trying to recruit/brainwash us or is he just a bored jerk with no life looking for reactions.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:46 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Either he’s a “bot” or one of the most annoying trolls this board has had the displeasure of dealing with.

I dunno, weren't you here for the Painkiller and the Forces of Steel troll invasion a few years back? Compared to those guys, our flat boy here wouldn't even make the top ten most annoying. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:50 pm

Laughing very hard

I was thinking the same thing! 

I mean that invasion is what made me a mod so you know it HAD to bad! Laughing

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 7:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I dunno, weren't you here for the Painkiller and the Forces of Steel troll invasion a few years back? Compared to those guys, our flat boy here wouldn't even make the top ten most annoying. Very Happy

Yeah, that’s why I said he’s “one” of the most annoying. Flat boy isn’t the worst, but still... angry
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:15 pm

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 8:57 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 9:32 pm

Yeah that's about all the comment deserved at this point.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 4:32 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

That's funny because I was thinking this anthrax guy could be one of those dipshit posting under another name. He has a high post count though, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:24 am

If he truly believes this, then he'd love this movie :

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 7:14 am

What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Moon-landing-is-a-hoax-striking-evidence_o_673123
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about man on the moon in 1969 ?   What about man on the moon in 1969 ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about man on the moon in 1969 ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next