Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"

Go down 
+4
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
anthrax_fan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Empty
PostSubject: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 7:00 am

Relatively rare phenomena , science just CANNOT explain the Daytime Lunar Eclipses . Impossible on Ball Earth Model .

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17045

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 12:38 pm

Desperation is usually the sign of a kook. Let it go... no one buys it.

There are no limits for God or his designs.

Btw, gravity does exist.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Gravity surely exists . I have a theory for that on a Flat Earth . However , the >sole< concept of "Dark Matter" shows how ridiculous is to assume that "matter attracts matter" is what defines gravity . Research "Dark Matter" and see how ridiculous this concept is .

Newton was WRONG . About gravity at least . And Galileo certainly deserved to be BURNED AT THE STAKE . Just a matter of time for FE to be widely known by people everywhere , because the InfraRed and UltraViolet technologies are going to be widespread soon among the citzens everywhere . a New Era is about to begin . I believe atheism will definitely be gone and we´ll see a new rebirth of spirituality .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Quote :
Newton was WRONG

Einstein was wrong too. Raven said so.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:22 pm

I don´t believe Einstein was wrong , but Newton certainly was wrong on his concept of gravity . "Dark Matter" is there to prove his "gravity" is not real . WTF is "Dark Matter" ? some kind of "ghost matter" ? how can this be ?
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:41 pm

This is a better version of the same eclipse , but a way better explained video .

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 2:44 pm

Oh my fucking god this guy is beyond crazy! Dark matter has nothing to do with gravity. Where are you getting this shit from???
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:00 pm

Dark Matter has everything to do with gravity . Dark Matter is actually a RIDICULOUS concept .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:04 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
Dark Matter is actually a RIDICULOUS concept .

It's a GREAT name for a band, though.

That must be why there's eight bands using it, according to Metal-Archives:

https://www.metal-archives.com/search?searchString=dark+matter&type=band_name

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:09 pm

Good lord, why did I take the bait... No
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:10 pm

Yep . But the ridiculous concept of "Dark Matter" exists to fill a void ... because the amount of matter needed for the galaxies to function and to be mantained like they are on the "outerspace" is WAY BIGGER than the amount scientists actually detect .

So they created this ridiculous concept that there is some kind of "ghost matter" which actually compose most of the matter of "the universe" , so that galaxies can exist (the structure) and function / move the way they do , acording to Newton´s gravity (matter attracts matter) .

PROBLEM IS : No One was ever able to prove it "exists" , and they don´t even know what it would actually be . Dark Matter basically does NOT exist , because the universe is nothing like we tought it was , to begin with . and Newton´s concept of gravity (matter attracts matter) is wrong .
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
anthrax_fan wrote:
Dark Matter is actually a RIDICULOUS concept .

It's a GREAT name for a band, though.

That must be why there's eight bands using it, according to Metal-Archives:

https://www.metal-archives.com/search?searchString=dark+matter&type=band_name

Dark Matter Secret from Russia is a trip! Instrumental melodic death-prog that moves like satan's theme park!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:24 pm

The only way to correct a stubborn kook is to send him up into space to see the sphere or get on a ship and set the compass east to west and keep going to the “drop off” point.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:34 pm

Selenelion?  Isn't she that Canadian pop singer that sang Beauty And The Beast?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Selenelion?  Isn't she that Canadian pop singer that sang Beauty And The Beast?

Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Giphy

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:38 pm

Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Speaking of dark matter...
I think Dark Lives Matter would be a cool title for an album.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:40 pm

I don’t know, maybe he’s onto something. Dio did write a song about falling off the edge of the world. And the last time I stretched a five mile long rope over a lake I did notice t...wow did he really just suggest that as a test?????? Yes, let’s prove it by doing something that’s physically impossible to do that’ll teach us!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:44 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I don’t know, maybe he’s onto something. Dio did write a song about falling off the edge of the world. And the last time I stretched a five mile long rope over a lake I did notice t...wow did he really just suggest that as a test?????? Yes, let’s prove it by doing something that’s physically impossible to do that’ll teach us!

Don’t question him. Just drink the kool aid. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Tenor

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:57 pm

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:57 pm

He said Galileo should’ve been burned at the stake. What should happen when you’re wrong?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Don’t question him. Just drink the kool aid. Laughing
You’re right, I lost me head. The earth is flat I’m a total believer now. Thank god for that long ass rope I was just now able to find at Home Depot. Silly me, never should have doubted him for a second.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Tenor

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 10:01 am

Shocked Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"    Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selenelion , another hard proof against a "Globe Earth"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next