Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...

Go down 
+13
Hadley
ZombieHavoc
Thrasher73
Thelemech
Boris2008
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
tohostudios
Troublezone
corplhicks
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 12:30 am

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :
Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 4e3

Laughing very hardlol!Laughing very hardlol!

lol! True Story!
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 2:24 pm

Hey guys, guess what I found?

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Screen10
Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Screen11
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 5:07 pm

^^ I thought it was screamingly obvious that zemau and anthrax-fan are the same guy. I figured it out quite a while ago. If memory serves he's also had a few other names around here too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 11:05 am

Well you all believers are the ones who should care the most about Flat Earth . As for me , I know Astrology and Pagan Religions (and therefore all the so caled "New Age Spirituality") are 100 % compatible with Flat Earth as is the Genesis Book . But the Book of Genesis would make no sense on the Ball Model .

I Think all christians should do themselves a favor by researching Flat Earth ...
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 11:26 am

This Video has an Yes soundtrack ...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 9:25 am

Look how flat the horizon is... NOT!   Laughing

The balloon used is from a non-NASA private citizen.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Good thing it's not NASA. I don't trust them for anything !
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 2:14 pm

Long before NASA used space photos, ancient philosophers used math and simple observations to determine the earth is a moving sphere.

https://uk.businessinsider.com/how-greek-eratosthenes-calculated-earth-circumference-2016-6
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Long before NASA used space photos, ancient philosophers used math and simple observations to determine the earth is a moving sphere.

https://uk.businessinsider.com/how-greek-eratosthenes-calculated-earth-circumference-2016-6

Carl Sagan brought this up on his Cosmos series in the 70's. Pretty sure I posted a YouTube video of it once in this or one of his many moronic flat earth threads from before.

Neil Degrasse Tyson also has talked about it in his new Cosmos show. I also watched this a few months ago. I especially love what he says around the 6:50 mark about the reasons for this so called flat earth movement. This anthrax fan dude is either clueless or a troll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...   Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infra Red is here to Kill the Globe Model ...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7