Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)

Go down 
+5
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Empty
PostSubject: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 3:08 pm

I definitely want to see this!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-megadeth-slayer-anthrax-exodus-featured-in-murder-in-the-front-row-documentary/
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:42 am

Saw that earlier while at work, and I'm also pretty excited to see it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 1:33 am

I’m guessing it concentrates on the Bay Area (hence the title).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 6:57 am

Looks like fun!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 11:08 am

Yea, I'd definitely watch this.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Yea, I'd definitely watch this.

I would too.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39182

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 12:19 pm

It will be an interesting viewing.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 8:55 pm

Saw this in my news feed earlier. It looks cool. Every time I read the title though, Maiden's "Murders In The Rue Morgue" starts going through my head. Laughing
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Yeah, this will be on my list to see. Hopefully this is like Anvil! The Story of Anvil, where you'll see it pop up in some art theatres.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 am

Certainly will be great . I love the Bay Area Thrash and Speed Metal of the 80´s .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 12:16 pm

I just hope this one isn't as cheap looking as Get Thrashed was...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)   Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder In The Front Row (thrash documentary)
Page 1 of 1