Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck Smondays!

Go down 
+9
SideShowDisaSter
Dark Horseman
James B.
nevermore
Witchfinder
tohostudios
Wrecked Neck
corplhicks
13 posters
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 2:24 am

You know that feeling like you're trying to enjoy the rest of your amazing-ass weekend but dreading the work week like impending doom? Ugh.

Hoping you guys have a metal week out there regardless. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 2:36 am

Yeah it's usually about 18:00 every Sunday I start getting angry that the weekend is almost over, dreading the following day.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 9:14 am

I normally know the feeling but for the past 3 weeks I've been burning vacation days I need to use of lose by the end of the month so I've had 4 day weekends for the past 3 weeks and I have all next week off.  After that it's back to the unfortunate normal.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 am

Fuck Smondays! Case-of-the-Mondays-2
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 6:20 pm

I normally work every other weekend. Since I worked this past weekend I was happy to see today. lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39404

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 pm

I used to have a job I totally despised and got that irritable feeling on those Sunday evenings, dreading what was coming. Now, I have a job I like so the feeling isn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 7:20 pm

I'm almost complete with my winter hibernation cycle. Go back to work in a few weeks and do 70+ hour work weeks until just after Thanksgiving. So Mondays don't really bother me.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 7:26 pm

After over two months of unemployment i'm happy to be working Mondays.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4600

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 12:38 am

Luckily, Monday this week was a public holiday here. However, that made me think "fuck Tuesday", so there ya go...

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 4:01 am

Yeah Monday should be part of the weekend. Work Tuesday through Thursday, off Friday through Monday.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 pm

I usually work both jobs on Monday and sometimes squeeze an hour of lifting inbetween if I get out of my main job early enough. So, yeah, Monday sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 10:42 pm

007 wrote:
I used to have a job I totally despised and got that irritable feeling on those Sunday evenings, dreading what was coming. Now, I have a job I like so the feeling isn't so bad.

That has a lot to do with it.

Nobody likes their job 100% of the time but if you like it most of the time then going to work isn't too bad.  That's me; most of the time I enjoy the challenges of my job and it happens to be something I'm good at.  But believe me, I've had jobs I've hated too and going to those jobs sucked no matter what the day of the week it was.

Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2019 12:07 am

I work retail, so I never have a schedule that's the same every week, be it days off or whether I'm opening or closing the store.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 3:07 pm

Especially Smondays in Smarch:

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 9:19 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:
I work retail, so I never have a schedule that's the same every week, be it days off or whether I'm opening or closing the store.

Same here, bro, But I am hoping to change that very soon. It's been 15 years and I am burning out.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 9:21 pm

Hadley wrote:
Especially Smondays in Smarch:

I said that joke the other day and work and no one got it. Fcking millennials! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck Smondays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Smondays!   Fuck Smondays! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Smondays!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: