Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New L7 "Scatter The Rats"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Empty
PostSubject: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 4:03 pm

New L7 "Scatter The Rats" L7scattertheratscd

Not sure if anybody besides me (and possibly Eyesore) will care about this, but L7 have a new record coming out soon (their first in 20 years!) called Scatter The Rats, on their buddy Joan Jett's Blackheart Records label. Cool! These gals were one of my fave early 90s bands. I still give Smell The Magic and Bricks Are Heavy occasional spins even today.

First track: "Burn Baby" ... sounds good, has that classic "Pretend We're Dead" vibe. Better than that "I Came Back To Bitch" single they released a while back, for sure.  headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Didn’t one of them infamously throw a used tampon at a heckler?
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 8:06 pm

Whaaaaa?! Welcome back ladies! Casual fan here. Loved these girls and their attitude. Good to have them back; did they age?

And to answer Trublezone, yeah, I remember reading about that in an issue of Guitar Player when it happened. That incident alone sold me; I had to find out what these girls were like. Always wanted their Smell the Magic shirt, thought it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25645

PostSubject: Re: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Didn’t one of them infamously throw a used tampon at a heckler?

I've heard this happened.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Yes, the "tampon incident" really happened...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

PostSubject: Re: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 9:53 am

A slightly different take on the old saying... “here’s blood in your eye”!  sick
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 11:01 am

Not a bad tune I suppose. I'm just not that nostalgic for 90's grunge I guess.

PostSubject: Re: New L7 "Scatter The Rats"   New L7 "Scatter The Rats" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New L7 "Scatter The Rats"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: