Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off the deep end.

Go down 
+13
corplhicks
Thrasher73
tohostudios
Louder
Boris2008
nevermore
Witchfinder
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Glower
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 7:23 am

Looking back through some of the idiocy that I posted a couple of days I ago, I realized that I really am in trouble, man. My drinking has come to the point of black out drunk after 1 or 2 drinks. So, after 18 or 20 shots, I remember exactly nothing about making those posts. 50 years old and this is what I have dissolved into. Pathetic.

Anyways, this is my public apology. I said some vile shit and you guys truly don't deserve it. After I get done with my community service, I will be checking myself in and getting some help. Freddy - please delete those posts.

Again, you guys are my brothers. My hope is that you believe I am sincere.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 am

I believe you are sincere ! METAL !
I would have to say, I probably have the thinnest skin
of all the vikings - on-board here. So you're okay lol.
50 - is old - but I like to call it - being in the youth of old age.
Now you can see - just how bad ass - Lemmy was - dying at 70.
Good luck - on YOUR decision though - to get help.
Change starts with you - POW !

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 10:21 am

Quote :
Freddy - please delete those posts.

Will do. Hang in there boss.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 10:31 am

Bro, no hard feelings. Praying for you. Get clean/do what you need.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:41 pm

No point holding a grudge if someone is truly sorry. I’m glad it was just the booze talking and not the real you. Get better dude!

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7606

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Get better brother. We need you around here.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Get better and take care of yourself. No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 4:42 pm

I totally missed all of this! So if you said anything to me, I'm blissfully ignorant Very Happy

Anyway, I got my ass sober relatively young because even I didn't like what I had turned into and I don't miss it. Takes a lot of work and and a lot of honesty with yourself but there is nothing cool about being an alcoholic, it's just shit.

Good luck man and I wish you happier times to come Smile
Back to top Go down
Louder
Metal student
Metal student
Louder

Number of posts : 136

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:59 pm

I barely have a presence on this board and we don't know each other, so I didn't get involved in those threads. But I felt I needed to say that even though you and I have vastly different points of view, you have my respect. It took humility and guts to address those posts and apologize.
I wish you the best in working toward health and happiness. And I hope that if I were to ever run into you we could sit down and have a (root) beer together and talk Metal. God bless you, man. \m/
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39176

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:00 pm

Good luck Unc and get better.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:44 pm

Yeah Sax, do whatever you need to do to get to a better place in your life. 

Definitely nothing but good thoughts from me.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 2:18 am

You know we’re good brother. Hope the best for ya.Good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 2:23 am

No worries in my corner, Unc. Stay vigilant. I think Witchfinder said it best. tr00
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 4:05 pm

I must have missed everything that happened, guess that's a good thing. Jeez move halfway across country and you miss all the good stuff lol j/k

On a serious note, as someone that is in recovery myself and went through rehab and countless AA meetings, I can tell you your life will get much better if you get the help you say you need. It won't be easy, but if you put aside your ego and go in with a complete open mind, learn and listen to others around you, you'll do just fine. Hang in there man, things will get better.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 8:38 pm

We love you, and get better.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 9:28 pm

You have always done right by me, John. I will be praying for you, brother. Youa re still my favorite Uncle. Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 12:26 pm

Johnny B...

When you first posted the thread mentioned, I was going to comment along the lines of someone seemed to have drank too much. I'm glad I didn't do that. Don't let your past define you, use your strengths to overcome your weakness, and remember you are not alone in this.

Off the deep end. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off the deep end.   Off the deep end. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off the deep end.
Page 1 of 1