Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6718

Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Oh come on, man. Not Breitbart. I left Facebook for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 27966

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 6:23 am

Apparently, the FBI is investigating this situation now.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:46 pm

Please tell me no one out there in the general public actually supports this clown's actions and evasion.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:42 am

corplhicks wrote:
Please tell me no one out there in the general public actually supports this clown's actions and evasion.

I assume no. The right is mad at Smollett for sullying the...good name of MAGA country. The left is mad at him for...being ridiculously stupid and giving the right more ammo.

The Soros thing is kinda funny though. That conspiracy theory is apparently based off Soro's donating to the prosecutor's election in 2016. Maybe Soros has put together some pre-cog type shit, who knows. Billionaires are weird. By that logic, Trump is responsible for the "Clinton Body Count", Uranium One and whatever else people have come up with that the Clintons have done, since he donated to the Clintons in the past.

According to Infowars, it was Soros AND Obama who got Smollett's charges dropped. Cory Booker, via social media meme (which is how everyone is given their political policy preference in 2019), was thrown in the mix too, since he is apaprently dating Smollett's sister (so I guess Smollett's sister is Rosario Dawson? cuz that's who he's dating).

Isn't the internet fun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2