Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glower
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glower

Number of posts : 1823

Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Empty
PostSubject: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:26 am

Has anyone heard about this 36 year old guy -
Jussie Smollett ?
He got mugged at 2 am ~ by two white Trump Supporters !

The muggers had bleach - to bleach him white !
The muggers hurled - anti-homosexual rhetoric -
put an actual noose around his neck - etc etc -
In Chicago - in the freezing dead of night night too.

Nancy Pelosi called it a racist attack of hatred !
Kamala Harris - said it was a modern day lynching - we must confront this hatred.
Maxine Waters - says it's from Donald Trump's dog whistle !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25158

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:04 pm

I dunno know, man. His story seems to be unraveling like a cheap sweater.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 27912

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Smollett wants you to believe it was "two white Trump supporters", but the persons of interest in it were brothers, who happened to be black and apparently know Smollett. They were interviewed, not charged for anything and released. By parroting nonsense, you embrace bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 33117

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 pm

Oh good Lord. You're about a week late with the moral outrage, bud. That guy's story is falling apart by the minute.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:39 pm

There are only so many minutes a day I can dedicate to moral outrage. Something's bound to slip through the cracks. I'm still coming to grips with the racial overtones in Sweet Savage's 'Killing Time'.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8527

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 2:34 pm

This "story" had my red-flag-radar up early. It just sounded off. Seems like it's getting more and more off.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 3:40 pm

Folks have gone batshit crazy over the past few years, and it got worse after their chosen champion lost to Trump in 2016.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 28871

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 5:15 pm

If it is in fact proven that this clown tried to stage this whole incident I hope the law throws the proverbial book at him.  Crying "wolf" over things like this makes it harder for people who actually DO experience this type of harassment to come forward and more difficult for people to believe those who do come forward.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 5:28 pm

I see the Chicago PD has now officially said Smollett is a suspect for filing a false police report.  It's a class 4 felony punishable by up to 3 years in prison.  I hope they lock him up.

Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I see the Chicago PD has now officially said Smollett is a suspect for filing a false police report. 

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 8:48 pm

Well that was fast.  He went from being a victim, to being a suspect, to being charged with a felony in a matter of days.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jussie-smollette-officially-named-criminal-suspect-filing-false-police-report-224947607.html

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 pm

I am not surprised but I have to wonder...why do this? What was he trying to accomplish? And I wonder what those three stooges in Glower's original post think about this?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 10:36 am

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 11:52 am

Chicago P.D. held a press conference on this matter earlier today... apparently Mr. Smollett staged this whole thing because he was "dissatisfied with his salary" on "Empire."

Soooo... this was meant to accomplish what, exactly?

Did he think the network would go "Oh you poor bastard, here's a few extra million per episode for your pain and suffering?"

Quote :
As the Chicago Tribune reports, Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson, rage in his voice, revealed that Smollett faked a threatening, homophobic letter (“MAGA” was the return address) before staging the attack because he was “dissatisfied with his salary” on Empire.

Per Johnson, Smollett paid $3,500 to Abel and Ola Osundairo, brothers who had previously worked on Empire, to stage the attack, and that the scratches and bruises on Smollett’s face were “self-inflicted.” Johnson said the detectives assigned to the case are in possession of the check.

“Empire actor Jussie Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career,” Johnson said. “It’s shameful. It’s just despicable...It makes you wonder what’s going on in someone’s mind to be able to do something like that.” Johnson added, “I just wish that the families of gun violence in this city got this much attention.”

I love that he paid those two dummies who beat him up WITH A CHECK, which the police now have as evidence.

Wotta maroon.

Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 4:54 pm

Do dumb stuff, win dumb prizes
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 6:41 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Wotta maroon.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 8508

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 10:22 pm

I don't understand the world anymore. I really don't. What goes through other people's minds boggles mine.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Indicted on 16 felony counts. Dude's career is ovah!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-indicted-16-felony-counts-grand-jury-n981236

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 6:57 pm

And yet he still claims his innocence and that this is all a "media lynching". Razz
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 9936

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:43 am

The last time I was mugged in Chicago at 2AM, the last thing on my mind was who they supported fro president- WTF

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glower

Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 11:01 am

I knew you metal heads were wrong !

Smollet - is innocent -and maintains robustly his innocence.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 11:08 am

Meh. Whatever. (shrugs)

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 11:22 am

Innocent? Hardly. Charges dropped outta the blue with no explanation? Something's fishy there I tells ya. Hollywood stepped in and said "Drop the charges or we will never film in Chicago again."

Celebrities and politicians don't play by the same set of rules we do. I can only hope to one day be rich and famous enough to one day have all my past indiscretions wiped clean. That little incident in Jersey still haunts me. Embarassed

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 11:41 am

The Chicago mayor and police are not too happy about it either, calling it a whitewash of justice. MG's right, there's something behind the scenes going on out there.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 2:18 pm

007 wrote:
The Chicago mayor and police are not too happy about it either, calling it a whitewash of justice. MG's right, there's something behind the scenes going on out there.

Like the prosecutor that received 400 thousand dollars in "donations" from Soros?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/26/george-soros-donated-408k-to-kim-foxx-prosecutor-who-let-jussie-smollett-walk/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !   Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jussie Smollett / Modern Day Lynching !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next