HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Do you still trust the NFL?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:12 pm

Remember formers Niners owner Edward DeBartolo?

He tried to buy an MLB team at least 5 times. The league turned him down 5 times due to his gambling ties. So guess what? The NFL gave him a team. He then commits more felonies as an owner, errrr because of gambling..... and gets sued for sexual assaulting a waitress.

So what does the NFL do?

They put him in the Hall Of Fame. A gambling felon. Before and when he was an owner, a felon.

And I got more...
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Remember formers Niners owner Edward DeBartolo?

He tried to buy an MLB team at least 5 times. The league turned him down 5 times due to his gambling ties. So guess what? The NFL gave him a team. He then commits more felonies as an owner, errrr because of gambling..... and gets sued for sexual assaulting a waitress.

So what does the NFL do?

They put him in the Hall Of Fame. A gambling felon. Before and when he was an owner, a felon.

And I got more...

By your own admission Debartolo is a felon. Therefore he didn't "get away with crimes." Quite the opposite obviously.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:18 pm

You don't need evidence for your opinion. I shared my opinion and gave tons of reasons for why I think that. But I don't have to prove my opinion to you.

I mean I proved the fact you claimed as wrong. There's plenty of incentive to rig games. You'll never get that bulkshit past me, sorry. You fuloy trust Roger Goodell and his band of billionaires and I don't. That's okay.

But what's not okay is pretending there are no incentives. Now PROVE to me there sre no incentives. We can both play this game.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Remember formers Niners owner Edward DeBartolo?

He tried to buy an MLB team at least 5 times. The league turned him down 5 times due to his gambling ties. So guess what? The NFL gave him a team. He then commits more felonies as an owner, errrr because of gambling..... and gets sued for sexual assaulting a waitress.

So what does the NFL do?

They put him in the Hall Of Fame. A gambling felon. Before and when he was an owner, a felon.

And I got more...

By your own admission Debartolo is a felon.  Therefore he didn't "get away with crimes." Quite the opposite obviously.
He got a millon dollar fine and no prison time, but way to ignore all those gambling ties again.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 pm

Big Rich wrote:
You don't need evidence for your opinion. I shared my opinion and gave tons of reasons for why I think that. But I don't have to prove my opinion to you.  

I mean I proved the fact you claimed as wrong. There's plenty of incentive to rig games. You'll never get that bulkshit past me, sorry. You fuloy trust Roger Goodell and his band of billionaires and I don't. That's okay.

But what's not okay is pretending there are no incentives. Now PROVE to me there sre no incentives. We can both play this game.  

Again, what is your evidence that the NFL is rigging games? A missed tackle and a PI call not made? Is that your evidence?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Remember formers Niners owner Edward DeBartolo?

He tried to buy an MLB team at least 5 times. The league turned him down 5 times due to his gambling ties. So guess what? The NFL gave him a team. He then commits more felonies as an owner, errrr because of gambling..... and gets sued for sexual assaulting a waitress.

So what does the NFL do?

They put him in the Hall Of Fame. A gambling felon. Before and when he was an owner, a felon.

And I got more...

By your own admission Debartolo is a felon.  Therefore he didn't "get away with crimes." Quite the opposite obviously.
He got a millon dollar fine and no prison time, but way to ignore all those gambling ties again.

I'm not ignoring anything. You said NFL owners were "getting away with crimes." I asked for examples. You provided nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Remember formers Niners owner Edward DeBartolo?

He tried to buy an MLB team at least 5 times. The league turned him down 5 times due to his gambling ties. So guess what? The NFL gave him a team. He then commits more felonies as an owner, errrr because of gambling..... and gets sued for sexual assaulting a waitress.

So what does the NFL do?

They put him in the Hall Of Fame. A gambling felon. Before and when he was an owner, a felon.

And I got more...

By your own admission Debartolo is a felon.  Therefore he didn't "get away with crimes." Quite the opposite obviously.
He got a millon dollar fine and no prison time, but way to ignore all those gambling ties again.

I'm not ignoring anything.  You said NFL owners were "getting away with crimes." I asked for examples.  You provided nothing.
No prison time for any of this.


https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-owners-caught-bad-article-1.1943790
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
You don't need evidence for your opinion. I shared my opinion and gave tons of reasons for why I think that. But I don't have to prove my opinion to you.  

I mean I proved the fact you claimed as wrong. There's plenty of incentive to rig games. You'll never get that bulkshit past me, sorry. You fuloy trust Roger Goodell and his band of billionaires and I don't. That's okay.

But what's not okay is pretending there are no incentives. Now PROVE to me there sre no incentives. We can both play this game.  

Again, what is your evidence that the NFL is rigging games? A missed tackle and a PI call not made?  Is that your evidence?  

I'll prove my opinion as soon as you prove that billions of dollars isn't an incentive to billionaires. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:34 pm

Former Eagles owner lost his team because of a gambling debt. Definitely somebody I'd trust....

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/1996/mar/17/fortune-up-in-smoke-former-philadelphia-eagles/

Have you noticed how much I know yet, while you scream "why?"

I got a lot more too.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Former Eagles owner lost his team because of a gambling debt. Definitely somebody I'd trust....

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/1996/mar/17/fortune-up-in-smoke-former-philadelphia-eagles/

Have you noticed how much I know yet, while you scream "why?"

I got a lot more too.

Jim Irsay pead guilty. Daniel Snyder's entry isn't criminal in nature. Jimmy Haslam was forced to pay a $92 million penalty. The Jerry Jones sexual harassment suit was thrown out of court. None of these prove your point about NFL owners "getting away with it."

Your argument is all over the place.

One last time. What is your evidence that NFL games are being rigged?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:50 pm

I don't have an argument, I have an opinion. You have the argument. You're the one claiming to know the truth.  One last time what is your proof NFL owners don't have incentive to rig games..

Remember you are still the only person in this thread to claim to know for sure what goes on behind the scenes...

Witchfinder wrote:
No. NFL games aren't fixed. There's absolutely no incentive to fix them by the league.

Here's an article about the owners that started the NFL  being tied to gambling for you to ignore.

https://fullpresscoverage.com/2018/05/14/nfl-gambling/
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Big Rich wrote:
I don't have an argument, I have an opinion. You have the argument. You're the one claiming to know the truth.  One last time what is your proof NFL owners don't have incentive to rig games..

Remember you are still the onoy person in this thread to claimed to know for sure what goes on behind the scenes...

Witchfinder wrote:
No. NFL games aren't fixed. There's absolutely no incentive to fix them by the league.

Here's an article about the owners that started the NFL  being tied to gambling for you to ignore.

https://fullpresscoverage.com/2018/05/14/nfl-gambling/


I appreciate your mind-reading abilities.  Truly impressive.

I said NFL games aren't rigged.  You think they are.  I asked why and you provided some nebulous claim about gambling.  I asked how that works. You did not answer that. You provided a link to an article about the link between the NFL and gambling.  That's not an illustration of how the NFL is rigging games.

I will ask you one the same question in a different way - what led you to believe that NFL games are rigged?  Was it the missed PI call against the Saints? A missed tackle last year?  Something else?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:03 pm

Watching it for 40 years and seeing how it changed told me it's rigged. And I've thought it was rigged long before that Saints game.

 I don't know how everything works. Do you know how evrerything works at Taco Bell?  But you can still share your opinion about them? Right?

You're the only one sure of anything in this thread though.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:09 pm

Oh, and Jimmy Haslam defrauded millions of customers for 5 years and and did no prison time. And 92 million is nothing to him.

You insinuating he didn't get away with that is nonense.


"Shows me crimes they get away with."


Is shown crimes they got away with....

"They didn't get away with it!!, he paid 92 million!!!

Stop insulting my intelligence, dude.


Steal from him, see how much time you do.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:10 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Watching it for 40 years and seeing how it changed told me it's rigged. And I've thought it was rigged long before that Saints game.

 I don't know how everything works. Do you know how evrerything works at Taco Bell?  But you can still share your opinion about them? Right?

You're the only sure of anything in this thread though.


Of course you can share your opinion, just as I can.

You seem sure that it's rigged.

I think there's zero chance that the NFL is rigging games. No chance at all. As with all conspiracy theories it would require complete silence from hundreds of people for years, and that's not going to happen.

Do I think there are scumbag NFL owners? Yes. Do I think that Roger Goodell is incompetent? Yes. Do I think the NFL is hypocritical about a lot of stuff? Yes. However, I don't think any of that adds up to rigging games.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Oh, and Jimmy Haslam defrauded millions of customers for 5 years and and did no prison time. And 92 million is nothing to him.

You insinuating he didn't get away with that is nonense.


"Shows me crimes they get away with."


Is shown crimes they got away with....

"They didn't get away with it!!, he paid 92 million!!!

Stop insulting my intelligence, dude.


Steal from him, see how much time you do.

You understand that the suit was against his company and not him personally, right?
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:13 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Oh, and Jimmy Haslam defrauded millions of customers for 5 years and and did no prison time. And 92 million is nothing to him.

You insinuating he didn't get away with that is nonense.


"Shows me crimes they get away with."


Is shown crimes they got away with....

"They didn't get away with it!!, he paid 92 million!!!

Stop insulting my intelligence, dude.


Steal from him, see how much time you do.

You understand that the suit was against his company and not him personally, right?  


lol! Laughing very hard Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Oh, and Jimmy Haslam defrauded millions of customers for 5 years and and did no prison time. And 92 million is nothing to him.

You insinuating he didn't get away with that is nonense.


"Shows me crimes they get away with."


Is shown crimes they got away with....

"They didn't get away with it!!, he paid 92 million!!!

Stop insulting my intelligence, dude.


Steal from him, see how much time you do.

You understand that the suit was against his company and not him personally, right?  


lol! Laughing very hard Very Happy Razz

Jimmy Haslam is a scumbag, but let's get our facts straight. He was never charged.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Watching it for 40 years and seeing how it changed told me it's rigged. And I've thought it was rigged long before that Saints game.

 I don't know how everything works. Do you know how evrerything works at Taco Bell?  But you can still share your opinion about them? Right?

You're the only sure of anything in this thread though.


Of course you can share your opinion, just as I can.

You seem sure that it's rigged.

I think there's zero chance that the NFL is rigging games. No chance at all. As with all conspiracy theories it would require complete silence from hundreds of people for years, and that's not going to happen.

Do I think there are scumbag NFL owners? Yes. Do I think that Roger Goodell is incompetent? Yes. Do I think the NFL is hypocritical about a lot of stuff? Yes. However, I don't think any of that adds up to rigging games.

I sure am. I'm 100 convinced.

But that doesn't mean I said some ridiculous shit like It ISN'T Rigged. You're stating it as fact. I'm not.

I'm not surprised you don't get that though.

But then you have the audacity to tell me billions of dollars isn't an incentive to billionaires. Which is of course is completely ridiculous. But then you yell "PROVE IT" in multiple posts, while providing zero proof yourself that they have zero incentive to rig games.

I ain't buying your nonense, boss. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Oh, and Jimmy Haslam defrauded millions of customers for 5 years and and did no prison time. And 92 million is nothing to him.

You insinuating he didn't get away with that is nonense.


"Shows me crimes they get away with."


Is shown crimes they got away with....

"They didn't get away with it!!, he paid 92 million!!!

Stop insulting my intelligence, dude.


Steal from him, see how much time you do.

You understand that the suit was against his company and not him personally, right?  


lol! Laughing very hard Very Happy Razz

Jimmy Haslam is a scumbag, but let's get our facts straight.  He was never charged.

He was never charged but paid 92 million?

Sounds like he "got away with it."

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Watching it for 40 years and seeing how it changed told me it's rigged. And I've thought it was rigged long before that Saints game.

 I don't know how everything works. Do you know how evrerything works at Taco Bell?  But you can still share your opinion about them? Right?

You're the only sure of anything in this thread though.


Of course you can share your opinion, just as I can.

You seem sure that it's rigged.

I think there's zero chance that the NFL is rigging games. No chance at all. As with all conspiracy theories it would require complete silence from hundreds of people for years, and that's not going to happen.

Do I think there are scumbag NFL owners? Yes. Do I think that Roger Goodell is incompetent? Yes. Do I think the NFL is hypocritical about a lot of stuff? Yes. However, I don't think any of that adds up to rigging games.

I sure am. I'm 100 convinced.

But that doesn't mean I said some ridiculous shit like It ISN'T Rigged. You're stating it as fact. I'm not.

I'm not surprised you don't get that though.

But then you have the audacity to tell me billions of  dollars isn't an incentive to billionaires. Which is of course is completely ridiculous. But then you yell "PROVE IT" in multiple posts, while providing zero proof  yourself that they have zero incentive to rig games.  

I ain't buying your nonense, boss. Sorry.    

I provided reasons. You don't believe them. That's fine, boss.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:24 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Big Rich wrote:
Oh, and Jimmy Haslam defrauded millions of customers for 5 years and and did no prison time. And 92 million is nothing to him.

You insinuating he didn't get away with that is nonense.


"Shows me crimes they get away with."


Is shown crimes they got away with....

"They didn't get away with it!!, he paid 92 million!!!

Stop insulting my intelligence, dude.


Steal from him, see how much time you do.

You understand that the suit was against his company and not him personally, right?  


lol! Laughing very hard Very Happy Razz

Jimmy Haslam is a scumbag, but let's get our facts straight.  He was never charged.

He was never charged but paid 92 million?

Sounds like he "got away with it."


He didn't pay anything. His company did.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Big Rich
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Big Rich

Number of posts : 453
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:26 pm

The military got witchfinder believing the man. You are one naive individual.

"I provided reasons."

You "proved" nothing.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 24826
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:32 pm

This here's about the NBA referee scandal of 2007, but this part backs up my earlier story...

Quote :
On June 10, 2008, Donaghy's attorney filed a court document alleging, among other things, that Game 6 of the 2002 Western Conference Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Sacramento Kings was fixed by two referees.

The letter states that Donaghy "learned from Referee A that Referees A and F wanted to extend the series to seven games. Tim knew Referees A and F to be 'company men', always acting in the interest of the NBA, and that night, it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series."[37] The Lakers won Game 6, attempting 18 more free throws than the Kings in the fourth quarter, and went on to win the 2002 NBA Finals.

The teams were not named, but the Western Conference Finals was the only seven-game series that year.[38] The document claimed that Donaghy told federal agents that to increase television ratings and ticket sales, "top executives of the NBA sought to manipulate games using referees".[37] It also said that NBA officials would tell referees to not call technical fouls on certain players, and states that a referee was privately reprimanded by the league for ejecting a star player in the first quarter of a January 2000 game.[37] Stern denied the accusations, calling Donaghy a "singing, cooperating witness".[38]

Now granted, it doesn't say explicitly that folks were paid-off to rig games, but behind closed doors, things are said and done in the interest of the league and the tv networks to tip things in their favor. I think it would be naive to think this doesn't go on in other sports.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 6698
Age : 50

PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Big Rich wrote:
The military got witchfinder believing the man. You are one naive individual.  

"I provided reasons."

You "proved" nothing.

Boss, I provided reasons. You don't like them. Easy enough.

I didn't attack you personally yet you are attacking me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you still trust the NFL?   

Back to top Go down
 
Do you still trust the NFL?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Classic Album: The Brave - Battle Cries
» Trust.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: