HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The END of the Left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal student
Metal student
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 189
Age : 44

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 5:33 pm

The Left is Going to be ERADICATED from earth , hopefully . I really wish it will .
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 29275
Age : 59

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 5:42 pm

What brought that on?

_________________
"From what I’m gleaning, the problem in America isn’t guns, it’s stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
007

Number of posts : 28897
Age : 51

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 6:12 pm

I'm still waiting for his evidence that the world is flat. insane
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 29275
Age : 59

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 6:20 pm

Did I miss something or is this just his wishful thinking?

For what it's worth, I disagree with a lot of the ideas of "the left" too however I DO think there is value in listening to opposing views because every once in a while you realize that someone who disagrees with you actually has a valid point.

_________________
"From what I’m gleaning, the problem in America isn’t guns, it’s stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
007

Number of posts : 28897
Age : 51

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Yeah I try to stay out of political conversations even if I may agree with something brought up. Sooner or later it inevitably turns into a name calling, hissy fit, argument with asinine and ,in some cases, downright wrong comments.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7092
Age : 48

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 6:43 pm

This is appalling news for the footwear industry!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 33471
Age : 49

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 8:26 pm

007 wrote:
I'm still waiting for his evidence that the world is flat. insane

The Left has obviously swept that information under the rug! DARN that Left! (shakes fist)

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 9936
Age : 54

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2018 10:49 pm

So what does one do when they are at an intersection and waiting for that little green arrow?

_________________
The END of the Left Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4178
Age : 41

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 12:18 am

Cool story, bro

_________________
What a strange, strange freedom. Only free to choose my chains.

http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sideshowdisaster
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1288
Age : 49

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 1:41 pm

anthrax_fan wrote:
The Left is Going to be ERADICATED from earth.
Are they going to be pushed off the edge??? Where do they fall, when they reach the edge of the earth? They just float off into space somehow? Of course I wouldn't be asking these questions if you had just provided the proof of our flat earth in your other thread you promised us. The END of the Left 775710 just kidding
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 8569
Age : 45

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
This is appalling news for the footwear industry!! Sad

Now that got me laughing out loud!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8355
Age : 46

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 4:34 am

Boris2008 wrote:
This is appalling news for the footwear industry!! Sad

Razz

It's also bad news for Twix! Haha
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4196
Age : 45

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:30 am

007 wrote:
I'm still waiting for his evidence that the world is flat. insane

The world is not flat. Its a triangle Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7826
Age : 39

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 11:00 am

RIP Dynamite Kid.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 1288
Age : 49

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Addy wrote:
007 wrote:
I'm still waiting for his evidence that the world is flat. insane

The world is not flat.   Its a triangle Laughing
A flat triangle though lol
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 9936
Age : 54

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 9:57 pm

The packages of Troll Chow at PetSmart comes in a round package.

_________________
The END of the Left Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4196
Age : 45

The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 am

are those flat? :p
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content




The END of the Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: The END of the Left   The END of the Left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The END of the Left
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: