Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28459

Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest Empty
PostSubject: Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest   Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 8:40 pm

I just bought this album this evening.

What's the verdict of it here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest   Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 9:54 pm

I've only heard one song off of it. I wasn't impressed with it. I didn't investigate any further. But to be honest I'm kinda burned out on their whole "we're Satanists" schtick. It's not like we don't know it already.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest   Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:46 am

nevermore wrote:
I've only heard one song off of it. I wasn't impressed with it. I didn't investigate any further. But to be honest I'm kinda burned out on their whole "we're Satanists" schtick. It's not like we don't know it already.

I honestly hate such image. If the band were to sing about more realistic themes, i might actually check them out.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest   Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:37 am

Required Fields wrote:
I just bought this album this evening.

What's the verdict of it here?
I like it, it's got some really good tunes. Haven't had a chance to sit down and really listen to it though, just had it in my car for a few days after I bought it. I plan on sitting down with it this weekend and go thru the lyrics and stuff. I liked The Satanist better, but it's still pretty decent IMO.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest   Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:39 pm

I bought it at WalMart of all places. Not that impressed to be honest though I am not really a fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest   Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest
Page 1 of 1