Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Westworld

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6327

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Just got the season 1 box set, and am about to start watching. I heard good things and I got it super cheap. I know it's a couple of years old, but I don't really watch telly, so it's new to me.

Anyway - anybody seen this show? I remember the horror/scifi/western movie from my childhood and I liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 5:38 pm

I remember the movie and I've heard some good things about this series but I've never seen it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2018 1:22 am

Lari wrote:
Just got the season 1 box set, and am about to start watching. I heard good things and I got it super cheap. I know it's a couple of years old, but I don't really watch telly, so it's new to me.

Anyway - anybody seen this show? I remember the horror/scifi/western movie from my childhood and I liked it a lot.

I really liked the 1st season, but then I thought it went a little over the top in the 2nd season. By the end of the 2nd season, it had me thinking whether I care to check out the 3rd season, when it debuts.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:05 am

I've watched 3 episodes now, but I'm still not sure what this show is about. We know what that place is, but what's the story here.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Lari wrote:
I've watched 3 episodes now, but I'm still not sure what this show is about. We know what that place is, but what's the story here.

It will start making sense by the 2nd half of the 1st season.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:51 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Lari wrote:

It will start making sense by the 2nd half of the 1st season.
Glad to hear it. I just finished watching episode 5, and this one and the last one had some dramatic character moments. Like the man in black sharing a whiskey with Ford. There's some nice scenes, but I'm still not sure where it's going, but I'll try and enjoy the ride.

It's an odd show. The setup is odd, but the characters are grounded, and I'm still waiting for the catch. The reason why all this story is worth telling. It can't just all be eye candy. And I'm not just talking about the boobs and vaginas. The photography is impressive. I love that western scenery.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Well this sucks!

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/westworld-paramount-ranch-western-town-woolsey-fire-1203024785/?fbclid=IwAR03vT_RSbPcUISnz82gsEoBMGV1YqjWY6TpE-ZwWJbx8GMCXs6xbqThc6g
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:40 am

I watched episode 7 and finally there's some JJ Abrams style plot twists. The first really good episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Westworld Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westworld   Westworld Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: