Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Empty
PostSubject: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Il7poydjjxp11

Poor Ted. Still hasn't gotten over Macho Grande.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39409

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 12:18 pm

I don't think he'll ever get over Macho Grande.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 1:17 pm

"Hey! I know you! You're Kareem Abdul-Jabbar!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 1:26 pm

I'm sorry, son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 2:37 pm

"Look, I'm out there bustin' my butt every night. You tell your old man to try dragging Walton and Lanier up and down the court. "
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 5:57 pm

What the heck is on Otto's head in that pic, anyway? A "cheese head" hat?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 5:54 am

I was wondering the same thing. It sure looks like one of those stupid cheese head hats.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 9:32 pm

I kid you not, I was actually referencing this movie at work earlier today. My co workers hate me. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite   Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger Murdock, Otto and Ted Striker Reunite
Page 1 of 1