Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo Blade: unbroken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

Tokyo Blade: unbroken Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 10:27 pm

I have no clue how this one skipped me. Tokyo Blade have released a new studio album back in July, titled unbroken.

I will definitely order this one today. I heard one song and it sounds fantastic. Alan Marsh still sounds great:

https://youtu.be/wqBC5k5vLX0

Has anyone picked up this album???
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 8:51 am

I have had it for months now and am amazed at just how good the release is. This is easily one of their best in their catalog, and is a highlight of 2018. Very well written songs and great production.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 9:36 am

Awesome. I already ordered my copy.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Yep, very good album that hardly anyone knows about. Only complaint would be the production isn't very strong, listen to 1000 Men Strong, it's much better.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Yep, very good album that hardly anyone knows about. Only complaint would be the production isn't very strong, listen to 1000 Men Strong, it's much better.

I finally completed my Tokyo Blade collection, only to discover that they have released a new album. I am still very pleased headbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 8:20 pm

I only have "No Remorse" from these guys (and on cassette, but I still have listened to it) and like it well enough. Although, from what I have read, it's a Tokyo Blade album in name only as most of the original band had moved on to other projects, and the remaining member (the guitarist I think) ended up collaborating with another band that was on the same label. I still think it's a good disc though. Thanks for making me remember these guys.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 11:34 pm

No remorse is an awesome album and my introduction to Tokyo Blade. A regular spinner in my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Blade: unbroken   Tokyo Blade: unbroken Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Blade: unbroken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: