Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 11996

Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Empty
PostSubject: Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page   Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 6:54 am

In case you didn't know...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/437963863070758

headbanger

Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Hom_fb10
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4209

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page   Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 8:36 am

Thanks, but I'm not on Facebook. What am I missing out on?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page   Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 9:30 am

Depends on what you use it for. If you're smart about it, it's a great way to stay in contact with friends and family, but it's also a direct connection to bands and artists. And speaking of bands, most bands only have Facebook accounts now, so it's the only way to get updates on those bands unless a music site reports on it.

A lot of people hate it, and it can be annoying, but there are many ways to lessen that annoying stuff, like installing the FB Purity browser add-on, which blocks ads and stuff.

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 24348

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page   Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 9:40 am

I've joined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Lari
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lari

Number of posts : 4209

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page   Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Depends on what you use it for. If you're smart about it, it's a great way to stay in contact with friends and family, but it's also a direct connection to bands and artists. And speaking of bands, most bands only have Facebook accounts now, so it's the only way to get updates on those bands unless a music site reports on it.

A lot of people hate it, and it can be annoying, but there are many ways to lessen that annoying stuff, like installing the FB Purity browser add-on, which blocks ads and stuff.

I didn't mean Facebook in general. Just the Heart of Metal Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page   Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2018 10:14 pm

Lari wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I didn't mean Facebook in general. Just the Heart of Metal Facebook page.

Well, I would say not a whole lot, but that's because there aren't many members. At least those who contribute. Hence the purpose of this thread. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page   Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart of Metal Has a Facebook Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: