Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samuel Adams beer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 4:27 am

I was at the supermarket today and it turns out it was selling Samuel Adams beer. Is it any good? If not what are the best american beers?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:31 am

Samuel Adams beer is better than most of the mass-produced American swill but I still prefer true craft beer to any of the brands most supermarkets carry.  The problem there is that the best craft brewery will vary depending on what part of the country you are in. 

For my money, the best year-round beer that Samuel Adams (aka Boston Beer Company) makes is the black lager.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 8:32 am

BTW for a huge beer discussion including a ton of different kinds of beer, go here:

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t24449-beer

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:57 am

Sam Adams makes a lot of different blends depending on the time of year. Some are better than others. I like their Winter Ale that comes out around Xmas time.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Both the Winter Ale and Summer Ale are really good.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Both the Winter Ale and Summer Ale are really good.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:35 pm

My favorite Sam Adams beer is actually only available as part of their Winter Sampler package.  It's called Old Fezzewig Ale

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 9:44 pm

Is my fave beer.

And is in my belly right now.

Carry on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samuel Adams beer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samuel Adams beer   Samuel Adams beer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samuel Adams beer
Page 1 of 1