Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again

Go down 
+4
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
Gilbert
Witchfinder
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Empty
PostSubject: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:28 pm

Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again DreamChildUntilDeath_638

DREAM CHILD, a brand new band featuring former members of DIO, AC/DC and QUIET RIOT, will release its debut album, "Until Death Do We Meet Again", on September 14 via Frontiers Music Srl.

The fist single from the album, "You Can't Take Me Down", can be streamed below.

DREAM CHILD is:

* Craig Goldy (DIO, GIUFFRIA): Guitar
* Wayne Findlay (MSG): Guitar, Keyboards
* Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO, OPERATION: MINDCRIME): Drums
* Rudy Sarzo (QUIET RIOT, OZZY OSBOURNE, WHITESNAKE, DIO): Bass
* Diego Valdez (HELKER): Vocals

Goldy stated about "You Can't Take Me Down": "It's about when all the people, circumstances, obstacles and so forth that life can throw at us take a turn for the worst and that no matter what, we can and will prevail!"

The guitarist previously said about DREAM CHILD's formation: "The band DREAM CHILD was conceived during a brainstorming session with Serafino (president of Frontiers) and I one day while discussing other matters.

"I had been listening to my favorite bands a lot recently, DEEP PURPLE and RAINBOW's 'Rising' album, among others in that style, and had noticed that many people who also love those bands often have the very same comments as one another: 'They don't make music like that anymore!' Even though I said that in passing, Serafino asked me a question that would forever shape my future. He simply asked, "Well, can you?" and I said, 'Yes!!!'

"During the very first public memorial for our most beloved Ronnie James Dio, I had mentioned that whenever I do start writing original material again that I would utilize everything that I had learned from working side by side with the Master for so many years in such a way that I would hope to make him proud... and here it is! The name is inspired by one of his lyrics on the 'Dream Evil' album and the nickname he gave me at the time, Dream Child!

"We are so very fortunate to have bassist Rudy Sarzo as a featured guest, Simon Wright on drums, Wayne Findlay on guitars and keyboards, and a surprise vocal discovery from Argentina, Diego Valdez, whose voice will send shivers up your spine!

"This album will bring back memories of the days most people have thought were long gone and never to return, yet it is also new and fresh enough to be unique with some unexpected twists and turns!! No more 'same old, same old' here, no fillers. Every song is an oasis in the desert and a rare gem in the coalmines of life in this new world that thinks the past greatness of rock would remain in the past. We've brought it back to life once again!!

"I am very proud of this album and all who have made this become a reality. There are some big names who've lent a hand in the writing and I am amazed at the new and aggressive sound that producer Alessandro Del Vecchio has brought to these songs! I hope you all agree...."

"Until Death Do We Meet Again" track listing:

01. Under The Wire
02. You Can't Take Me Down
03. Game Of Shadows
04. It Is What It Is
05. Playin' With Fire
06. Light Of The Dark
07. Midnight Song
08. Until Death Do We Meet Again
09. Washed Upon The Shore
10. In A World So Cold
11. Weird World
12. One Step Beyond The Grave

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Interesting. I will definitely check this one out!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Neat.

They should do a "Battle of the Bands" type contest with the Dio Disciples and Last in Line with the winning band getting to kill and eat the losers, Terror Dome style.

"3 bands enter!! One band leaves!!" "There can be only one TRUE DIO tribute!!"

I'd watch the hell outta that! Dio

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 1:05 pm

I think these are mostly the same guys as Dio Disciples.

Or they can fight the other melodic metal band called Dream Child to the death.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 1:08 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

Or they can fight the other melodic metal band called Dream Child to the death.

I was just about to say... wasn't there already a band called Dream Child? They were French, I think.

(edit: Metal-Archives sez the French band split up in 1999 so I guess the name was up for grabs...)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 1:21 pm

Dude sounds too much like Dio. I like it, but wish they wouldn't try to make a Dio clone, and just let the music do the talking. They could've gotten a different type of singer and it still would have been a good song. I think they will just get more backlash with someone that sounds so much like Dio. First the hologram, and now another ripper Owens. Did they find him in a Dio tribute band? I'll still probably get it, cause it sounds good, but I bet it gets a lot of hate.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Well, the new Rainbow guy was found in a cover/tribute band and people seem to love him so ....
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:34 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Dude sounds too much like Dio. I like it, but wish they wouldn't try to make a Dio clone, and just let the music  do the talking. They could've gotten a different type of singer and it still would have been a good song. I think they will just get more backlash with someone that sounds so much like Dio. First the hologram, and now another ripper Owens. Did they find him in a Dio tribute band? I'll still probably get it, cause it sounds good, but I bet it gets a lot of hate.

The singer was in a band called Helker. I agree with you in the fact these guys shouldn't try to make a Dio clone. It will always never measure up to Dio.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:56 am

It's alright but I have Rainbow, Black Sabbath and Dio albums. I'm hard pressed to think why I would need this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again   Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Child - Until Death Do We Meet Again
Page 1 of 1