Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the weather today

Go down 
+9
SideShowDisaSter
Aaron_D
Required Fields
tohostudios
nevermore
bassman
Fat Freddy
Leatherface
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39407

What's the weather today - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 5:48 pm

We didn't get the huge amounts of snow (The other side of the state did) but the snow is all melted now.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 6:23 am

Rain and 40
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25771

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:13 am

Sunny with a high in the mid 60's.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 5:50 am

Mid 30s and light snow
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Sunny and in the upper 50's.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 6:00 am

Some snow (again) in the 30s
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:10 pm

Sunny in the 40s
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 11:39 am

Cloudy in the 20s
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Sunny in the 60s
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Leatherface wrote:
Sunny in the 60s

Same here.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 6:51 am

Partly sunny and 40
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Cloudy in the 50s
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 6:23 pm

Light rain; temps in the low 50s.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:32 am

Rain in the 40s
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Cloudy in the 50s
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Today was sunny and mild, lower 60s.  I have the windows open.

Tomorrow we're supposed to get rain and maybe a little snow then back to winter temps next week.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Cloudy and 44
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 2:02 pm

Partly cloudy in the low 60s
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Weird weather here today.

We had light rain all day with temps in the mid 50s and then about an hour ago we had a thunderstorm blow through with 40 mph winds and heavy rain; we even have a tornado warning (after the event actually blew through as usual).  And now they're talking about more high winds, low temps freezing the wet that's fallen and even snow.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 7:36 pm

Sunny and 50
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 5:49 am

Rain changing to a little snow tonight
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 5:22 pm

Highs in the mid 30s, lows in the teens tonight.

Yep, it's cold.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Raining like hell, and since the ground is already saturated from heavy rains earlier in the week I am fearful for my septic system. Might have to take it easy on the water usage for the next few days till things dry out some.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 5:35 pm

I hate when it rains like that.  I don't have a septic system but I DO have a sump pump (such a STUPID concept).  When we get heavy rain that thing runs constantly about every 5 minutes or so.  I always worry that either the power will go out or it will just die and then my finished basement will flood.  So I actually have a sewage backup rider on my homeowners insurance that supposedly covers sump pump failure too but I'd hate to have to try to collect on it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Thankfully the rain is due to end by 9 or 10 tonight and then it's supposed to stay dry for the rest of the week.

We usually only get this groundwater over-saturation problem in late winter, when everything starts to thaw and the snow starts to melt. That's when we tell the kids, "We are now in the 'if it's yellow, let it mellow' protocol, only flush it down when it's brown," (haha)... but it's been so rainy the past couple of weeks that things never get a chance to really dry out before the next deluge. Sheesh.

If I knew then what I knew now about what a pain septic systems can be I would've told my wife "Let's house hunt somewhere else," haha. But she's a "local," she grew up in a house with a septic system so it's nothin' new for her. Just a semi-annual annoyance.

We also have a sump pump in the basement, and I'm sure that sucker is pumpin' to beat the band today.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the weather today   What's the weather today - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the weather today
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next