Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20 Empty
PostSubject: SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20   SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 11:13 pm

What do folks think of the new record, I haven't heard Holy Mountain or Dopesmoker for awhile, but I'd wager this new release is top.

Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20   SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:16 pm

I snagged this last night but haven't jammed it yet as there was a few that came out yesterday I had to give a listening to.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20   SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:16 pm

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I'm really interested to see how it sounds. I saw the track list though, and the lengths are interesting too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20   SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:47 pm

When I first got into High on Fire, I backtracked and tried getting into these guys, but I found the music too slow and boring. I know that was kinda their "thing" but I just couldn't get into it.

I guess Matt Pike taking a break from HoF to reignite Sleep?

PostSubject: Re: SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20   SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLEEP the sciences new album 4/20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: