Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+11
Witchfinder
Boris2008
nevermore
assault_attack
glassprison
Leatherface
candlemass
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
15 posters

Kill - just KILL
Pleasure to Kill
KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap4%KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Killing is my Business...
KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap58%KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 58% [ 14 ]
Killing the Dragon
KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap8%KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Killing Peace
KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Killing Ground
KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap4%KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Killing Floor
KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap0%KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Killers
KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap21%KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Killbox 13
 0% [ 0 ]
Killer Instinct
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Missed some classics last time around. Will put "Other" on this one.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39505

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 1:15 pm

More good choices but I'll go with Megadeth.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Voted megadeth.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 2:20 pm

I was just listening to "Killing the Dragon" last night for the first time in a while and damn, I had almost forgotten what a badass album that was... so it gets my vote.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I was just listening to "Killing the Dragon" last night for the first time in a while and damn, I had almost forgotten what a badass album that was... so it gets my vote.

...again! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18911

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Megadeth
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Megadeth for me as well. There are a lot of great ones on this list though!
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Kill The King... Rainbow
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25827

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 8:36 pm

I went with Maiden's Killers.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 pm

I went with Killing is My Business but that, Killers and Pleasure to Kill are all easily in my top 20 albums of all time so it was tough!!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2018 11:59 pm

Killing Is My Business
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:28 am

Killing is my business....
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 10:13 am

I've only heard 5 of these, and only own the Dio, Saxon, Maiden and Overkill ones on CD.

Of the ones I know I pick Killers. Killbox 13 is a close second.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:56 pm

"Killing Is My Business", especially when the remastered version came out in 2002. This is maybe my favorite remastered album. It sounds so much better than the original.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Quote :
Kill The King... Rainbow

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6330

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 am

assault_attack wrote:
Kill The King... Rainbow

That's not an album.

Wait, this is an album poll, right? Killing Floor means this:
https://www.spirit-of-metal.com/en/album/Killing_Floor/155639

If it's a song poll, and that's the Bruce Dickinson song, then that's my favourite because it's awesome. And probably would change my vote in all sorts of ways. But there's no song called Killlbox 13 so it can't be a song poll...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KILL KILL KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: