Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?

Go down 
+6
manny
the sentinel
Highway Star
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:48 pm

you might want to try Sentinel Steel I sold off a few cds to him and he gave me a decent amount of credit. I wanted a few things from his store so it worked out. I never heard of this decluttr store so I'll have to check it out.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm

A Handful of Wayne wrote:
you might want to try Sentinel Steel I sold off a few cds to him and he gave me a decent amount of credit. I wanted a few things from his store so it worked out.  I never heard of this decluttr store so I'll have to check it out.

I dunno if anything I've got is "true metal" enough for that guy. Most of the stuff in my reject pile is pretty common '80s/90s rock stuff I've picked up at Goodwill over the past couple of years.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
A Handful of Wayne wrote:
you might want to try Sentinel Steel I sold off a few cds to him and he gave me a decent amount of credit. I wanted a few things from his store so it worked out.  I never heard of this decluttr store so I'll have to check it out.

I dunno if anything I've got is "true metal" enough for that guy. Most of the stuff in my reject pile is pretty common '80s/90s rock stuff I've picked up at Goodwill over the past couple of years.

Oh his site has changed a lot over the years. He now sells pretty much anything. He's got a pretty big used section. Doesn't hurt to find out. Even better if you find stuff he has on his site.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 10:29 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Yes. A lot. Through Ebay of course. Oddly enough, they were the recent recipients of the first negative I have ever given in almost 15 years. I bought a ton when they were known as estocks_usa and they are always super cheap. Give 'em a chance though, I think you will like what you get.

I have to give a good shout out to Decluttr as I recently grabbed a forgotten late 80's melodic gem from them. I had found the band Melidian on youtube and really liked their one album, Lost In The Wild. I looked around for the last few months on the usual auction sites and there wasn't much. I just happened to give it a search a week or so ago and they had 2 copies for $6 each with free shipping. Everybody else was like $20 plus shipping. I was a bit leery at first as there was no picture, and the last time this happened I didn't get what I thought I was getting, but I got it in the other day and it's an original and everything is there. Very happy.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:50 am

So, I have grabbed a few more discs from them the last couple of weeks (David Chastain, some Pretty Maids, a rare Saxon) and all have been great condition and a great price. I like the fact that they are just blowing stuff out and not looking at everything like it's some priceless piece of art. Especially since it's a "down time" for CD's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?   Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever buy/sell CDs/etc. on Decluttr?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2