Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?

Go down 
+23
Highway Star
Mglaffas81
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
Temple of Blood
mikeinfla
Mac & Cheese
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Boris2008
assault_attack
scottmitchell74
tul
Lari
Shawn Of Fire
manny
Troublezone
Gilbert
glassprison
Wrecked Neck
Eyesore
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Empty
PostSubject: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:49 am

Legit question.

I know tons of hard rock dudes looked like chicks in the 80s, but that was was all an image, and a long long time ago. Vinnie looks like a middle-age woman here. That's not 80s makeup, that's full-on I'm-a-woman-now makeup. And look at that outfit! Also...I'm pretty sure those are titties. Haha.

So yeah, looks like ol' Vinnie had himself—likely now herself—a transformation over the last 30 years.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:01 am

I was just asking a friend on FB that question. He just posted the same video, and I can't figure out if he just looks like a woman, or got snipped and is a woman now.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:53 am

Best news of the interview: he's apparently still committed to releasing the infamous cassette boxed set that never materialized in the 90s!

I think it's pretty obvious that he's "transitioning," who knows to what extent. I'm really surprised that this actually happened. Glad that he's finally come out of hiding. I love the Vinnie-era KISS material.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:50 am

I am interested in checking out the solo material he released.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 4:28 am

I was wondering the same thing! He kinda looks like actress Angelica Houston. Maybe that's why he's been in hiding for so long. It seems to be happening more frequently nowadays... from Keith "Mina" Caputo to Bruce "Caitlin" Jenner and former King Kobra singer Mark "Marci" Free.

Last edited by Troublezone on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 5:17 am

Quote :
I am interested in checking out the solo material he released.

The Vinnie Vincent Invasion albums? I was surprised to hear him bash the second album during the Eddie Trunk interview, completely dismissing Mark Slaughter. I don't really understand his disdain for that one. I thought it was great.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 5:51 am

Yes the VV invasion albums. They're good? Any specific recommendations?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 7:45 am

I don't think he is transgender, but not sure. I think he is a talented guy who was one of those guys who always looked like this, even when he was young.

When he was younger, in his pre-KISS days, he would grow a mustache and try to hide it.

When the 80's came, it was a bit more acceptable to look like he did and it worked. He took it to another level with his solo band, but that was the 80's for you.

Now he is his mid 50's, he has put in a few pounds, has the same horrible fashion sense he had 30 years ago and is trying to hide his age with make up. His ex-wife could have told him, that never works!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 8:23 am

He'a always looked feminine...even back during the Lick It Up days. Hell, pre-KISS he played with Dan Hartmann and he looked like a lady with a mustache. He's a short guy, hence the heels. I've never not seen him without makeup on. Age (over 60 now) and weight doesn't help.

Hell, Paul McCartney and Steven Tyler both look like old women now.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:17 pm

I have friends who are transgender, so it's not a big deal to me one way or the other. I was just curious.

If true, though, it might explain a lot about his disappearance and troubles over the last few decades. It's something that's much easier to deal with and accept these days, but long ago this was not something that people could be very open about.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Even if he's not a woman now, he could probably use the ladies room without anyone blinking an eye. Unless there's a KISS fan around, that is.
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

PostSubject: re   vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:44 pm

After 1992 he should have done more songs like Unholy.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Whoa...he does look like he's transgender, but it just might be what others mentioned...and aging man with weight gain in unfortunate places. However, that sure looks like a ladies pant-suit.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:12 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
He'a always looked feminine...even back during the Lick It Up days. Hell, pre-KISS he played with Dan Hartmann and he looked like a lady with a mustache. He's a short guy, hence the heels. I've never not seen him without makeup on. Age (over 60 now) and weight doesn't help.

I wonder if Gene & Paul saw this video before they hired him?  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:14 pm

He looks very feminine. Well, if he feels comfortable that way...
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Yes I  would say definitely, the rumours have been around for years and he isn't wearing a stitch of male clothing there.

Not quite as obvious as Dan Martinez from Repulsion though!

vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Cretin

And if grindcore fans don't give a shit then I'm pretty sure that Vinnie fans wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:33 pm

assault_attack wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I wonder if Gene & Paul saw this video before they hired him?  Shocked

Shit, I've known that song for what feels like my whole life and had no idea Vinnie played on it!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:54 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Yes the VV invasion albums. They're good? Any specific recommendations?
I like the first oner okay, but the singer is kind of annoying at times. Does Vinnie sing on those too? I'm not much a fan of his stuff, but I do like the first Invasion album. Never heard the second one, so you're on your own there lol

Probably my favorite song on the first album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 5:20 pm

What a pathetic convo. Anyone that knows the story knows that VV/VC has mental issues. Put yourselves in that situation and gaining "rock stardom".
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 5:30 pm

I dunno about transgender but geez, he looks like Ann Wilson from Heart now... and not the skinny young hot Ann Wilson neither...

vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  MV5BNDgwMDQ4MTA5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk3ODU0Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR15,0,214,317_AL_

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Yes I  would say definitely, the rumours have been around for years and he isn't wearing a stitch of male clothing there.

And if grindcore fans don't give a shit then I'm pretty sure that Vinnie fans wouldn't either.

That's the same person? Holy crap! Haha.

If you want to question your own sexuality, Google Bailey Jay. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I dunno about transgender but geez, he looks like Ann Wilson from Heart now... and not the skinny young hot Ann Wilson neither...

vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  MV5BNDgwMDQ4MTA5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk3ODU0Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR15,0,214,317_AL_

He also looks like Angelica Houston.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 8:17 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

That's the same person? Holy crap! Haha.

If you want to question your own sexuality, Google Bailey Jay.  Laughing

Geez...that's amazing. That's a good look human no matter what. I don't question anything!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Just for fun and without context, I showed my wife that pic of Vinnie (who she wouldn't know either way) and asked her, "Quick, is this a woman or a man?" She said "Well, it looks like a woman, but if you're asking me, it's probably a man."

If Vinnie want to be Victoria, alright. None of my business.

And that Repulsion dude is hot.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 10:02 pm

I don’t know if he’s transgender or not. But here’s my question: Did Vinnie Vincent save Kiss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?    vinnie - Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Vinnie Vincent a Transgender?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next